ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread NIT Round 2: UNLV vs Boston College

He has not been healthy all year. He barely was cleared for fall practice, then re aggravated something about halfway through the season. Hard to say what % of healthy he actually got to. Its not like that info is broadcasted. They keep that stuff close to the vest.
He may never amount to much for us. That is almost probable at this point.

But the idea that he was a terrible recruit to begin with? That isn't exactly fair. Averaging 16 min at West Virginia when not fully 100% isn't bad. Hard to anticipate a second injury when it isn't directly related to his previous injury. It was maybe indirectly related, but those are again very hard to predict.
Ppppfffffttttt.

Hang down inside and use your height for what he’s built for.

It’s like having a monster size Mandingo Penis and wanting to have anal sex with chick. Absolutely unnecessary.

BC has a lot more length and D1 bodies on their squad. They're also another team that shoots a TON of 3s (82nd most) but shoots it even better than Princeton as a team (36% as a team, 59th overall) with Post and Harris being their most dangerous shooters. Post is definitely the lynch pin to their offense and can play in the post, can play face up, can roll and pop and sets pretty good screens while being second on the team in assists.

They aren't a great rebounding or defensive team, they foul a lot, and are only average as a whole on defense. I worry that after winning a shoot out with Princeton we'll try more of the same despite it being not our strength. BC also has enough length and physical bodies to keep Whaley from destroying every non-double team.

We're going to need good defense on Post and to stop penetration without switching when Zackery runs the P&R/P&P game at the wing. Having either LuRod or KaBoone back would help a ton, but I'm not super hopeful. Again I think our best chance of winning this game is attacking the cup and drawing fouls. Their bench is deeper than Princeton, but loses a lot of firepower and they really like to go 7-8 deep.

I think if we can get more than 6k butts in actually seats we should have a pretty good chance at using homecort to get the W. If it's a graveyard, going to require a lot more luck to win.

Should be an interesting game.
They finished 10th is a really down acc. Only got in because other autobids declined. They lost to Virginia twice, and we all saw how good they are.
But they obviously have some talent and will be a challenge, especially if we are still down guys. They did just beat Providence.
I hope we have a decent turnout. Kind of a weird time slot. Not sure if that will be good or bad, probably bad.

They finished 10th is a really down acc. Only got in because other autobids declined. They lost to Virginia twice, and we all saw how good they are.
But they obviously have some talent and will be a challenge, especially if we are still down guys. They did just beat Providence.
I hope we have a decent turnout. Kind of a weird time slot. Not sure if that will be good or bad, probably bad.
They did just crush Clemson in the ACC tournament, too. I think they're good enough to not overlook, but I don't think we should be intimidated, either. However, in our recent history we have a hard time against good shooting teams (though we did handle Creighton and Princeton).

There's actually been a shift in our defense and we've really tightened up the 3pt % since Late December. I think during conference play we finished either first or second in 3 point defense.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Quick look at stats, their center shoots alot of 3s but rebounds well.. will be interesting to see if Kalib can go because it's going to be interesting to see how we guard him

Got my 4 season tickets seats and parking pass. Looking forward to cheering on the Rebels to keep moving forward to play another game. Hope everyone on RebelNet will be there as well.

No excuse for Rebel fans not to go..

I kinda have any excuse to not go though..

No excuse for Rebel fans not to go..

I kinda have any excuse to not go though..
The fags will probably rather go to the Knight's game or make excuse they are tired from going to the Knight's game...Fu(k

I wasn't really planning on UNLV playing this weekend and I am in Spokane so won't make it to the game tomorrow. I did buy 4 tickets and sent my daughter with her family so they should be there.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I think will be a win ..by a point or two at most..hoping Joe is right or at least assume he's talking about the rebels with the w..........
Joe's prediction is nearly flawless this season. He is predicting a 30 pts win vs BC is a little surprising.

Reactions: cducker68
Providence didn't want to be in NIT. If we can get Kalib back and Webster continues to shoot the way he has last 2 games we will win.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Yeah; I’ll definitely play UNLV on this one. Figured it would be 7 or 8.
Bruh drop a hundo on me on a seperate slip.

I’ll give you the money.

bet it at Station Sports..

William Hill and Circa Sports lost me money.

Rebs favored without Kalib and LuRod? Haven’t heard they’ll be back yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT