ADVERTISEMENT

Classic Topic....

NIT. Usually, 95% Of the time it would be the Dance. Rather watch Thomas play maybe one last run?

NIT. Usually, 95% Of the time it would be the Dance. Rather watch Thomas play maybe one last run?
If the boys really play with the efforts they show against teams like UNM, SDSU, Boise...I would love to see more games please.

Reactions: JTthe2nd
NCAA pays a lot more money which can be used for a future coach if Kruger doesn't stay. Nice that with 6 teams in the tournament, the entire conference will be getting a really nice windfall of money!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
NCAA pays a lot more money which can be used for a future coach if Kruger doesn't stay. Nice that with 6 teams in the tournament, the entire conference will be getting a really nice windfall of money!
We need to start making into the tournament. Gloria Nevarez, in an article I read, during the MWC tournament said that she favors the idea of giving a greater distribution for those teams that are actually performing and getting into the NCAA Tourney. She came up with that idea when she was with the WCC and they started giving more money to the Zags and St. Mary's. I hope Harper was paying attention.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Here’s a better question.

IF the Lady Rebels on ESPN tipped at the same time as the Runnin’ Rebs on ESPN PLUS, which would you watch if you could only watch one?
There was an overlap in at least one day this past season. I chose to watch the Lady Rebels. If they both started the same time I would still watch the Lady Rebels and record the men's game for later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT