ADVERTISEMENT

Nice mention of Hamilton

frock133

All Conference
Nov 24, 2017
Here, if you have ESPN Insider (all the way down at the bottom of the page):

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/...091320/espn-100-look-forward-2018-hoops-class

I'm guardedly optimistic about this new class. I think Woodbury and Hamilton are upgrades over Mooring, whom I actually liked for his toughness but though he drove me, and everyone else, crazy. I think Ntambwe is another player with upside who can develop into a difficult match-up because of his length and ball handling. What if he turned out to be something like a Spiderman Burns? That could be cool. CMM is upgrading the talent level from the nadir of his first year. He's gotta get guys who can guard better on the perimeter and apply pressure. If Mbacke improves, solidifies the flashes he showed on defense, then we could have a little something next year. Hopefully enough to keep the impatient ones away from the coach's throat. I choose to be optimistic for the program, particular for 2019-20. It's a choice, but I think there's some logic in it, too.

Question 1: If they're still in search of one more player, do you think it's more important to get a future pg, a jc outside shooter, or to go after Abdou Ndaiye? Question 2: Does anyone have anyhope, based on the very little of him we saw year before last, that Djordjije could ever be an outside threat, play some serviceable minutes, like a slimmer, taller version of Nick Duncan (from Boise)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News