ADVERTISEMENT

MW Championship scenarios

Boise St won today and I hope we play them, we need to beat the best teams regardless of the bias 86 shows against them, they are the better program!
It appears the only person ignoring the reality is you! Please let me know when you learn the difference between a close game and a blowout!

It appears the only person ignoring the reality is you! Please let me know when you learn the difference between a close game and a blowout!
Tell me again how Boise State is overrated! They are a program we have not beaten since the 70’s! They were up all day and AFA came back in the 3rd but it was never a game after the 3rd because AFA got shutout in the 4th!

Tell me again how Boise State is overrated! They are a program we have not beaten since the 70’s! They were up all day and AFA came back in the 3rd but it was never a game after the 3rd because AFA got shutout in the 4th!
Boise was up 5 points with 5 minutes left. I don’t know how it was never a game in the 4th when the gap is less than a touchdown with 5 minutes left in the game? The dude doesn’t make a 52 yarder …. Good starting field position, down 5, 5 minutes left … sounds exactly like something AFA would love. Run the clock and game winning score. It’s not like 52 yard field goals are 50/50 things either. And even with it, they got the ball back with plenty of time for a tying score.

I mean, it wasn’t quite a nail biter but it was closer to a nail biter than never a game after the third.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Boise was up 5 points with 5 minutes left. I don’t know how it was never a game in the 4th when the gap is less than a touchdown with 5 minutes left in the game? The dude doesn’t make a 52 yarder …. Good starting field position, down 5, 5 minutes left … sounds exactly like something AFA would love. Run the clock and game winning score. It’s not like 52 yard field goals are 50/50 things either. And even with it, they got the ball back with plenty of time for a tying score.

I mean, it wasn’t quite a nail biter but it was closer to a nail biter than never a game after the third.
Add in AFA going for it on 4th and 6 at the 40 and launching a deep ball with PI not getting called instead of just running for it, it was a lot closer than it felt... does that mean Boise wasn't in control? No, but Air Force had 2 cracks at it inside 5 minutes to go and just couldn't get the ball where they needed when...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Boise St won today and I hope we play them, we need to beat the best teams regardless of the bias 86 shows against them, they are the better program!
The best team is the team that UNLV play this weekend. Not Boise, not anyone else

The best team is the team that UNLV play this weekend. Not Boise, not anyone else
I said Boise is the better program and has over 20 years of proof. One season is just that, one good season for us. And while I’m happy for my alma mater, we have a long way to go to compare to Boise State’s program!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT