ADVERTISEMENT

Keylan boone

So it would seem that this case would allow him to start playing immediately, right?
Seems like it. Unfortunately it likely does nothing except take 1 excuse away from Kevin on why he deserves another year. He can’t use the Keylan was ineligible excuse.

Seems like it. Unfortunately it likely does nothing except take 1 excuse away from Kevin on why he deserves another year. He can’t use the Keylan was ineligible excuse.
It should improve our roster significantly though. Gives us more scoring threats, especially from 3. I don't know what to expect out of him defensively.

Well, add Keylan and get our other starters healthy and we may have a shot for a 3 or 4 game run in March. Here go again hoping…

Reactions: rebel5280
We DO NOT want this ruling to hold up. Already too many transfers as it is.

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't agree with the Labor law dispute. These players are not professional athletes, at least not technically. They are students, not being paid for directly by the school, but for NIL deals, to be spokespeople. There is a difference. They are not being traded against their will like pro players, they are electing transfer, so they should follow the rules of the NCAA.

The one exception is IF the current school refuses to renew a scholarship, they should be able to transfer and play immediately.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT