ADVERTISEMENT

In other news WCC adding 2 more schools

The WAC is hanging on a thread. This will impact our Men's Soccer program. After UTRGV leaves that will leave just 6 men's soccer teams.

The WAC is hanging on a thread. This will impact our Men's Soccer program. After UTRGV leaves that will leave just 6 men's soccer teams.
I'd guess SUU feels sheepish for making the jump from the Big Sky. Surely they wanted to be with Dixie/UTU, but nobody else came with. NAU would have been nice, have 4 schools kinda in the same pocket. But with GCU and Seattle leaving? I'm afraid WAC may not really stabilize any time soon.

Good pick ups for the WCC. I would really have liked GCU in MWC.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
I'd guess SUU feels sheepish for making the jump from the Big Sky. Surely they wanted to be with Dixie/UTU, but nobody else came with. NAU would have been nice, have 4 schools kinda in the same pocket. But with GCU and Seattle leaving? I'm afraid WAC may not really stabilize any time soon.

Good pick ups for the WCC. I would really have liked GCU in MWC.
It's a good add for the WCC fits their conference. They don't have football so MWC wouldn't have added them. Football is the Bus driver for conferences that play it. No point in trying to figure out payout splits for non-football programs in tv deals

Reactions: WarthogRebel
It's a good add for the WCC fits their conference. They don't have football so MWC wouldn't have added them. Football is the Bus driver for conferences that play it. No point in trying to figure out payout splits for non-football programs in tv deals
All this. But we should be scheduling GCU every year.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I get it - doesn't mean they wouldn't add it in the future. But I agree, without an intention to add football, you don't add GCU as is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT