ADVERTISEMENT

Help is on the way...

There will be at least one more player visiting that weekend as well. Potential for up to 3 more.
Like I said...there would be one more and it will be Moussa Cisse. The visit hasnt been publicly announced yet but he entered the portal a couple of days ago before it went public and this visit will be happening regardless if its made public or not. Glad yall didnt have to wait too long for this to break.

I'm not Waddilove so this isnt something thats thrown at the wall with prayers that it will stick lmao

Like I said...there would be one more and it will be Moussa Cisse. The visit hasnt been publicly announced yet but it will be happening. Glad yall didnt have to wait too long for this to break.
Wow, that would be a great get if Kruger can seal the deal. Imo he’d instantly become the best big we’ve had in a very long time.

If Kruger can get all 4 players visiting this week to commit this would be a better offseason than most were expecting, myself included.

Wow, that would be a great get if Kruger can seal the deal. Imo he’d instantly become the best big we’ve had in a very long time.

If Kruger can get all 4 players visiting this week to commit this would be a better offseason than most were expecting, myself included.
These 4 and Drake as the PG makes 5!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
In two seasons at Ok state he managed to be 9th on their all time block list

6'11 216 lbs? This kid is skinnier than Keon was.
He's lean, but doesn't look anywhere close to as skinny as Keon
iu

iu

FtT7gOtXoAUCVwN

Reactions: bcvegaspt
We need him in the worst way. He's far more valuable than both of our bigs last year and even if it's not a blocked shot, it's an altered shot.

Another thing is he's a rim runner and can catch anything when it's thrown in the air. Huge upgrade over Stonehand Muoka

Cisse is a beast. He was 5 star and considered the No. 2 center in his class. He will be a pro. Just a matter of when. I watched a few Okie State games and felt they underachieved based on talent.

I hope Drake isn't expected to be the answer at PG. I think he has good size and judging from a few videos there are some nice qualities to his game (pick and pop, vision, defense), but his assist to turnover ratio isn't that amazing and he didn't perform well against the better teams that SUU played.

DJ Davis from UCI has been contacted. I know DJ personally and would love to see him in a UNLV uniform. This is the transfer that I want the most. He can get a bucket at any time.

He has a lot of showmanship and is a sniper. 40% 3 point shooter two seasons in a row. Shredded Matt Bradley and SDSU for 28 points.

Maybe I am in the minority. But I really like Drake as a prospect at the pg. First, he was a juco AA at the pg and I have no clue as to how he was used at SUU. Also, he is very skilled and his shot is pure. But what I really like about him is athletically he can compete at the level we hope to end up at. Also, he is 6'4", has length and bounce. KK was a pg. Coach him up becasue physically he wont be limited like Jordan McCade for example. Also, I will agree he is aggressive. But coach him up! lastly, the first year juco is usually adjustment period for most transfers. But because Covid Drake still has 2 years of eligibility.

Maybe I am in the minority. But I really like Drake as a prospect at the pg. First, he was a juco AA at the pg and I have no clue as to how he was used at SUU. Also, he is very skilled and his shot is pure. But what I really like about him is athletically he can compete at the level we hope to end up at. Also, he is 6'4", has length and bounce. KK was a pg. Coach him up becasue physically he wont be limited like Jordan McCade for example. Also, I will agree he is aggressive. But coach him up! lastly, the first year juco is usually adjustment period for most transfers. But because Covid Drake still has 2 years of eligibility.

I definitely see both sides of the argument with Drake. He has a great blend of athleticism and size for the position, it’s possible he was misused at SUU but I would like to have a PG transfer that would appear to have more of an immediate impact, at least from a statistical standpoint. If this were year 1 or 2 for CKK, it makes more sense but it’s pretty clear that there’s no time to bring in a player for a significant impact in two years time, the time is now. However, I’m no coach nor am I adept enough to judge how a player can come in, have their game tweaked or coached and have that maximized by other incoming players.

Looking at who UNLV is going after from the Big 12, I believe they could do better at PG than Drake. I saw him compared to Mccabe and he is definitely much more physically gifted than him. However, McCabe was a great passer with above average handles.

I‘m in the UNLV needs to get a PG camp, if it’s Drake or the UCI guy I not vested in either but I am vested in getting someone other than a glorified high schooler for next year!

Looking at who UNLV is going after from the Big 12, I believe they could do better at PG than Drake. I saw him compared to Mccabe and he is definitely much more physically gifted than him. However, McCabe was a great passer with above average handles.
This was ALL Jordan was too, nothing else! Drake brings more than a little hot sauce on a pass here and there!

This was ALL Jordan was too, nothing else! Drake brings more than a little hot sauce on a pass here and there!
I agree he’s a better all around player than McCabe, no argument about that. However I don’t think Drake is the answer at PG. We need a TRUE PG with good Turnover to assist ratio. His poor ratio in the big west is worrisome.

I‘m in the UNLV needs to get a PG camp, if it’s Drake or the UCI guy I not vested in either but I am vested in getting someone other than a glorified high schooler for next year!
If you're looking for a PG, the UCI guard doesn't seem like he's it. Looks like a scoring guard to me.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT