ADVERTISEMENT

Face it - UNLV is improving

Originally posted by TomKingsley:

Mjs_702 posted on 12/24/2014...

If you're shocked by this, it's probably because you hate Dave Rice too

Wow, Forum mods must be HATE Coach Rice:
mboard06_newsicon.gif
Rebels pull off shocker

Had no idea T.E. Parker hated Coach Rice. .

This post was edited on 12/24 4:49 PM by TomKingsley
Good god you suck at reading. Try again man.

I said the Rebels improving shouldn't be a shock to anybody. I didn't say the Arizona win shouldn't be a shock to anybody.

Sorry to ruin your "gotcha moment". Lame.

Originally posted by Mjs_702:
An 8 man rotation with 5 highly talented freshman struggles early, then starts to figure it out about 10 games in.
That shouldn't surprise anybody.

If you're shocked by this, it's probably because you...
This really wasnt all that confusing Tom. Hopefully an honest mistake on your part. I'm sure that's the case. Feel free to retract anytime. Otherwise, I may sue.

This post was edited on 12/26 9:59 AM by Mjs_702

Originally posted by rebelluver:
So you don't understand the concept that some people, even after a great win, still have nothing nice to say about the guy?

You try and break it down all simple and act like if you are critical of Rice you are thought to hate him. It has been made very clear that isn't the case. Everybody should be able to see both ways.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I said something nice about him. See above.

Rebulever I know your a local and and don't to many gemes, whats up with that?

This post was edited on 12/25 7:27 PM by TomKingsley

I go to every game that I am able but work nights.

Oh, and none of your f-ing business. So you lose an argument so terribly that your only other option is to try and change the subject? You sir, are a simpleton.

Originally posted by TomKingsley:
Rebulever I know your a local and and don't to many gemes, whats up with that?

This post was edited on 12/25 7:27 PM by TomKingsley
Whats up with you and that retraction?
wink.r191677.gif

Rebullver i was going to invite you to use my tixs Saturday night as I had other seats, but I guess you were not interested.

Dance, Rebulver, dance. You're better than a puppet, although your whining is insufferable. I told a friend.....watch this little itch go off when I ask him a personal question. Are you more annoyed now or less?

Not even a little bit. I am just laughing at your very entertaining back tracking as you continue to get called out on your shit.

At this point the more you type the bigger of a joke you become.

i'm not sure what is going on in this thread, but i am more than insulted that i didn't get any ticket offers. i wasn't in town and couldn't have gone, but an offer would have been nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT