ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Jones ineligible to play!

Man not having a full strength roster just killed us last night. We shouldn't ever forget the run up they did on us. When Fisher is gone I think the program will falter and pay back will taste good.

Man not having a full strength roster just killed us last night. We shouldn't ever forget the run up they did on us. When Fisher is gone I think the program will falter and pay back will taste good.
Personally, I don't think SDSU ran it up. They shot well from three and UNLV was so tiny and didn't defend. UNLV was jacking up shots from 25 feet out with only an inbound pass and barely grazing rim. Or just driving into three people without any rhyme or reason and turning it over. UNLV was that bad last night, SDSU playing quarter speed would have beat UNLV by 15. There was zero resistance to scoring and just out of control, undisciplined one on one ball on offense.

I don't have a lot to add other than the fact that it seems every time a specific poster throws her two cents into a thread, a flame war erupts. I'm not gonna name names though...

Really? I have participated in lots of threads without controversy. Why are you singling me out? I never brought up Pitino's private life, only the NCAA rule violations and I have NEVER resorted to personal attacks on people that post here. As an UNLV Alumna, RAF member, and huge Rebel fan I am entitled to participate and would appreciate the same respect I show others posters here. You don't have to agree with what I post, but you should be mature and respectful in your rebuttal.

Personally, I don't think SDSU ran it up. They shot well from three and UNLV was so tiny and didn't defend. UNLV was jacking up shots from 25 feet out with only an inbound pass and barely grazing rim. Or just driving into three people without any rhyme or reason and turning it over. UNLV was that bad last night, SDSU playing quarter speed would have beat UNLV by 15. There was zero resistance to scoring and just out of control, undisciplined one on one ball on offense.
I'll disagree to a certain extent. Yes we sucked bad yesterday but SDSU kepts starters in till almost the very end. It would have been fitting to take them out with about 4,5 minutes left but instead he waited and waited and ...

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
^
I'll disagree to a certain extent. Yes we sucked bad yesterday but SDSU kepts starters in till almost the very end. It would have been fitting to take them out with about 4,5 minutes left but instead he waited and waited and ...
Didn't watch the garbage but if they're up 30 and their starters are still in down the stretch then that is definitely running it up. Typical San Diego doosh behavior. Can't wait until Pitino is named coach, they'll crap all over themselves.

* esp. w/ UNLV down to the bare bones, it's not like we were gonna go on a huge deficit-cutting run with that lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT