ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread CSU

CSU just lost to UNM, they cant look ahead at all, they are in 7th place, will they have the fire like Reno did last Saturday Night and kill UNLV on the boards?

UNLV 82
CSU 75

UNLV has better road conference record then at the Mack, that cant happen

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
A team will win, and the other team will lose! Second prediction is win or lose there will be discussion in regards to if Kruger stays or goes!
Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF by Maudit

I thought Cottrell gave lots of energy tonight, defense won game with free throw shooting, that said 2 plays late were very lucky for UNLV. Foul on Thomas then Steven's attacks basket back pass to open 3 at top and it rimmed out, that said team win tonight.

Still hate running click down every position from 7 minutes to end of the game.

Wyoming not good, looks like they broken down since game in vegas, it's game boone could have big game, but he's really struggles on double team, and is turnover machine.

I thought Cottrell gave lots of energy tonight, defense won game with free throw shooting, that said 2 plays late were very lucky for UNLV. Foul on Thomas then Steven's attacks basket back pass to open 3 at top and it rimmed out, that said team win tonight.

Still hate running click down every position from 7 minutes to end of the game.

Wyoming not good, looks like they broken down since game in vegas, it's game boone could have big game, but he's really struggles on double team, and is turnover machine.
Kalib to a “T” and I wish I could disagree!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
All in all a good day… a UNLV win and both Duke and YBU take losses!
Add to that that on the women's side, #25 Princeton lost, #22 West Virginia lost and UNLV is destroying unr. Should get them back into the top 25 even with how much the voters hate UNLV and love Oklahoma.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
No one knows just yet. Hopefully just a tweak and it's precaution to hold him out rest of game... if not, Laramie isn't going to be fun at altitude with a shorter bench
Post game quotes call it a low ankle injury. Will know extent tomorrow but that's good news. Usually guys are able to go the next game with a sprain... and not his knee

Add to that that on the women's side, #25 Princeton lost, #22 West Virginia lost and UNLV is destroying unr. Should get them back into the top 25 even with how much the voters hate UNLV and love Oklahoma.
WVU lost to #24 by 1. I could swe them swapping just cause UNLV isn't in a high major wbb conference and Lady Rebs still being left out of the top 25 😒

WVU lost to #24 by 1. I could swe them swapping just cause UNLV isn't in a high major wbb conference and Lady Rebs still being left out of the top 25 😒
Considering UNLV is in 26th in both polls, that would be just show more about how crooked the system is in basketball. It really is spitting in the face of UNLV that they destroyed Oklahoma and only have two losses while Oklahoma has 7 losses including a loss to 11-14 powerhouse Southern.

Reactions: LocoRebel
It is interesting that the 3-1 record against ranked teams is the most wins against a ranked program going all the way back to 2010. That goes back to Kruger senior! It doesn't make up for the bad losses, but it takes a little of the sting out.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
It is interesting that the 3-1 record against ranked teams is the most wins against a ranked program going all the way back to 2010. That goes back to Kruger senior! It doesn't make up for the bad losses, but it takes a little of the sting out.

Unfortunately in some ways I think it makes it sting worse.

Outside Creighton, it just shows how over-rated the conference is really... CSU shouldn't be ranked, UNM, shouldn't have been ranked...
The fact that they keep pumping a 6 bid MWC yet UNM and CSU lose to a 5 man team is remarkable... I guess we can be excited and pat ourselves on the back for "top 25 wins" but it feels shallow if we can't win 3 games in March vs those same teams...

Considering UNLV is in 26th in both polls, that would be just show more about how crooked the system is in basketball. It really is spitting in the face of UNLV that they destroyed Oklahoma and only have two losses while Oklahoma has 7 losses including a loss to 11-14 powerhouse Southern.
That's pretty much what I was going for. I dont think WBB pollsters have any interest in UNLV bring recognized in any way.

Princeton and Creighton both lost this week, so I expect UNLV makes the cut

Reactions: butta1231
I by all means didn’t see the game since ufc was on, but how did we win when we only had 8 assists all game and our pg only had 1

I by all means didn’t see the game since ufc was on, but how did we win when we only had 8 assists all game and our pg only had 1
Bc our PG was scoring and rebounding and hitting free throws down the stretch. Would be nice if some of the other players could handle some of those duties so DJ could dish out assists for easy buckets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT