ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton game whos going?

I live in Florida now, but I will not miss this game. I bought my plane and game tickets yesterday. Cost me a pretty penny, but I can't wait for Kevin to Odom Creighton like the fakes that they are. I would never miss this game. CKK has us oiled like a fine tuned Valley High school Basketball team. Go Vikings!

Well, are you claiming him a genius? You’ve been known to do that with every coach. Until they’re not.

Probably will go. Don’t know why to be honest.
Well OTZ is a great coach ,but i said from day 1 that he would be gone. Everyone in the know at ISU knew he was going to be their next head coach. As for Menzies i was optimistic because him winning at NMU and able to recruit good players mainly African players both of them REALLY good. Then when i heard the interview where he said some BS about not winning to quickly other schools might be calling him up or some crap like that. I was done. OHH plus the 30 plus blowouts losses to sub 100 teams also. As for CKK i always said if anyone i could pick and win here he would be TOP 5. I never thought he was the guy. I just dont see it. Never should of gotten the job. Never proved himself. Otz gave him a job as a favor. IMO. Never saw him on the sidelines doing anything of note. Maybe Otz never allowed it? Regardless CKK was the worst hire of the 3. Atleast i thought Menz had a chance. Just lazy HC.

Last edited:
I live in Florida now, but I will not miss this game. I bought my plane and game tickets yesterday. Cost me a pretty penny, but I can't wait for Kevin to Odom Creighton like the fakes that they are. I would never miss this game. CKK has us oiled like a fine tuned Valley High school Basketball team. Go Vikings!
Did you ever see the episode of SilverSpoons when Menudo showed up?!!!

We have no answer for this guy.

I think Cottrell disagrees with you

We're the 220th rated defense in the country. Really makes no difference what Cottrell thinks.
I don’t like being that low defensively.

But hear me out.

You can afford to be bad defensively if you score a ton of points and still see some success!

Sadly, our imaginative, speedy and high opportunity producing offense might be ranked lower than our defense.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I don’t like being that low defensively.

But hear me out.

You can afford to be bad defensively if you score a ton of points and still see some success!

Sadly, our imaginative, speedy and high opportunity producing offense might be ranked lower than our defense.
Surprisingly, KenPom has us at 75 offensively.

Very surprising. Not that our defense is good, not saying it is, but when I watch they look so much more discombobulated on the offensive end.
There are a lot of teams in the bottom 100 that have a couple of blowouts ( 20+ points ) or more against them. Our worst two losses were in the teens. In KenPom that makes a difference. NCAA stats has us 262nd in scoring defense but this stat isn't as comprehensive as KenPom.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT