ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Carousel

Brennan pulling out faster than Petrino would be hilarious...

As for Marion, oh well... he does what he does, I'm sure Odom has a plan in place...

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
Boise's OC is leaving.

Brennan has interviewed for UCLA. Fisch is also going to interview.

Lots of movement is on the horizon which will only give all of these schools more chances to grab BM.
Is Brennan interviewing for the HC gig?!

If he is a legit candidate there, that makes UCLA look small time. It's UC-freakin-LA. They should be grabbing established, successful head coaches. If that is the case, boy does that Pac 12 crumble that they started reaaaaaally crush them

Is Brennan interviewing for the HC gig?!

If he is a legit candidate there, that makes UCLA look small time. It's UC-freakin-LA. They should be grabbing established, successful head coaches. If that is the case, boy does that Pac 12 crumble that they started reaaaaaally crush them
Wow.

Brent brennan. Not Brennan marion. I misunderstood. Disregard!

I think the UNLV coaching staff is coming back compete and stronger than ever. A repeat or better of this last season, then the gloves come off in regards to the staff.

Reactions: mwsn7022012
I wouldn't get comfortable until the season starts next September.

Alabama will need to replace their OC. Wherever he comes from may attract a certain OC. Same with UCLA's new OC, etc.

I'm not saying that a certain OC is ready for the SEC/Big10, just that he may jump if the Big12 comes calling.

Boise's OC is leaving.

Brennan has interviewed for UCLA. Fisch is also going to interview.

Lots of movement is on the horizon which will only give all of these schools more chances to grab BM.
For head coach?? If so then I guess we are off as to whether or not he should get the UNLV gig if Odom left.

We got kids stashed in Arkansas by the staff with his son being there as well. If Coach O accept another job, until he say so...the speculations mean nothing to me. The roots are being laid in Las Vegas by Coach Odom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT