ADVERTISEMENT

More Conference Realignment

So which one of you am I banning first? My vote is you since I actually enjoyed @Bullmastiff 1 going Senator Blutowski about people who kick.

Well if hating communism, Europeans, particularly the French and anything involving kicking a ball is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Thomas Jefferson didn't write the Stars Spangled Banner while simultaneously fighting off the red coats with a musket so you lot could go on message boards and celebrate soccer or kicking of any kind.

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
Well if hating communism, Europeans, particularly the French and anything involving kicking a ball is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Thomas Jefferson didn't write the Stars Spangled Banner while simultaneously fighting off the red coats with a musket so you lot could go on message boards and celebrate soccer or kicking of any kind.
You could argue he wrote the song while kicking red coat balls.

So which one of you am I banning first? My vote is you since I actually enjoyed @Bullmastiff 1 going Senator Blutowski about people who kick.
Hey - don't ban me already. I have done nothing wrong here (yet). As I say in my normal reply to any question - I didn't do it, I don't know her, and it's not mine.

The former moderator on my board banned me, and I prowled for 5 years (wrong word but I've been drinking) before I clued in that I could just create a new handle and e-mail and get back in. I have no idea what my new e-mail is. Did I mention that I drink too much? So please don't = I like you guys. Please please please.

Anyway, we had this POS poster that just would chap my and everyone else's ass every single post. He got banned too. Funny because he lives in YakiVegas - oops Yakima WA, and is or was was a school teacher no less. Where I live now. I know his name, have it written down somewhere. Being the civil citizen that I am, I have refrained from tracking the little weasel down and kicking the shit out of him. Plus I have a fairly cute butt and really don't want it to be violated every day in prison :)

If I need to tone it down just counsel me. Not really sure what I said to raise your ire.

Hey - don't ban me already. I have done nothing wrong here (yet). As I say in my normal reply to any question - I didn't do it, I don't know her, and it's not mine.

The former moderator on my board banned me, and I prowled for 5 years (wrong word but I've been drinking) before I clued in that I could just create a new handle and e-mail and get back in. I have no idea what my new e-mail is. Did I mention that I drink too much? So please don't = I like you guys. Please please please.

Anyway, we had this POS poster that just would chap my and everyone else's ass every single post. He got banned too. Funny because he lives in YakiVegas - oops Yakima WA, and is or was was a school teacher no less. Where I live now. I know his name, have it written down somewhere. Being the civil citizen that I am, I have refrained from tracking the little weasel down and kicking the shit out of him. Plus I have a fairly cute butt and really don't want it to be violated every day in prison :)

If I need to tone it down just counsel me. Not really sure what I said to raise your ire.

He's joking.

There are a few on going schticks on the boards.

Calling people each other an IDIOT! As an homage to a guy that use to post here. Basically every post he ever made included calling someone an idiot or fool. My hatred for all things kicking, communists and the French, people who use exclamation points regardless of the importance of their point. I ate a ham sandwich!

He's joking.

There are a few on going schticks on the boards.

Calling people each other an IDIOT! As an homage to a guy that use to post here. Basically every post he ever made included calling someone an idiot or fool. My hatred for all things kicking, communists and the French, people who use exclamation points regardless of the importance of their point. I ate a ham sandwich!
Thanks bud. My home board doesn't have a moderator so it's sort of the wild west over there. I try to keep it in check but every other thread turns into a hateful political free for all. And then when I occasionally talk about my former lady friends (no names of course) I get reamed out. And they just won't let it go. Most of the time I'm just funning.

And what is wrong with frogs? Again just funning. I recall a 30-some year old Mad Magazine parody of GI Joe. Let's see - GI Jap, GI limey (brits), GI frog (French), I can't remember any of the others. Can't get away with that these days. :)

Thanks bud. My home board doesn't have a moderator so it's sort of the wild west over there. I try to keep it in check but every other thread turns into a hateful political free for all. And then when I occasionally talk about my former lady friends (no names of course) I get reamed out. And they just won't let it go. Most of the time I'm just funning.

And what is wrong with frogs? Again just funning. I recall a 30-some year old Mad Magazine parody of GI Joe. Let's see - GI Jap, GI limey (brits), GI frog (French), I can't remember any of the others. Can't get away with that these days. :)

What is wrong with the French!

Those cheese eating surrender monkeys? With their silly names like Jaque Le Blanc.. The fact they don't have a W in their alphabet?

hey @bcvegaspt can you ban this IDIOT!

• Haha
What is wrong with the French!

Those cheese eating surrender monkeys? With their silly names like Jaque Le Blanc.. The fact they don't have a W in their alphabet?

hey @bcvegaspt can you ban this IDIOT!
Hey now - I have nothing against the French. Other than the fact that the US had to bail them out of 2 world Wars. But hey - "Lafayette we are here".

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT