ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread AFA

82-68 Rebs. It won’t be pretty, never is with AF, but a solid if (not spectacular) performance.

I will be at the game. Sneak downstairs behind afa bench

This is the Epitome of Rebel basketball for last decade... show up occasionally, skip out on the easy ones... rinse and repeat

Reactions: Trax0r
we suck again GIF

Lose at home to AFA and that’s a mighty deep hole for CKK. Drop UNR at home and that will be that.

Reactions: rebeltob
I thought UNLV would lose the game tonight, but I never imagined they would be down 20 at any point in the game lmao.

Wow! I figures even with UNLV struggling that this would be an easy win. This looks more like a repeat of the Southern game. It makes you wonder what the AD and President are thinking right now?

CKK at half:

Probably not, but wish we had a HC with some fire.
I think you misspelled "fire". You need to add a "d" at the end. This season is just going to keep us flipping back and forth, but there is no excuse for playing like this. No passion, no coaching, and no win? Considering UNLV is down by two more after five minutes of the second half, it will take a miracle to win tonight!

Air Force has doubled up on UNLV so far 14-7 in the second half. This is far beyond an embarrassment! Correction now it is 18-7 in the second half. 57-33 in the second half with 13 minutes left. This team has without question quit in this game.

Will this go down as worst unlv loss ever? Menzies 1st year losses do not count as much as he had no time to recruit.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I left after a six foot seven guard posted up our 5'8 JJIII for a layup and a foul. Still no Brooklyn, still no Nowell, still no Jones, and an obviously hitting the wall DJ Thomas throwing up bricks before the game and during it. No screens, no 1-3-1 to go vs Matchup. Who the hell scouted the AF, they should be fired, you could see the disdain the AF had for the Rebs in warm ups as they drained 15 in a row from the top of the key in warm ups. I am done. KK needs to go so the new coach can hit the recruiting trail.

Reactions: Rebel1986
UNLV was outscored by 39-24 in the first half.
It couldn't get any worse in the second half, or could it?
UNLV has been outscored 39-18 so far in the second half.
Air Force has a very legit chance to double up on UNLV.

A few good games does not mean we are turning a corner and tonight the proof is right in front of our collective faces. Kevin is not the guy and AFA is showing us that tonight. This is not just a bad loss tonight but a culmination of how things are done. But hey we shouldn’t complain or have opinions because we don’t donate enough or my personal favorite, we need to give Kevin time because turning over coaches is just not good for our program. I can’t wait to hear from the “if we are not hiring a John Calipari type, we need to just keep Kevin for another year because we cannot hope to be any better?!“ We are “Jekyl and Hyde” and that is an insult to J and H!

It has been said by many here several times before but
KEVIN KRUGER NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

Last edited:
Reactions: Meister_Rebel
Wow, 38 point home loss to a team with zero wins in conf. This one will draw some attention for sure. Have we had a worse home loss? Ever??
How does a team compete with the top conf teams then gets beaten so badly? There can be only one answer and we all know it. If Harp wasn’t there already, he is now.

Reactions: Trax0r
I turned the shyt show off with about 10 minutes to go. CKK needs to be shown the door. The guy just stands or crouches chewing gum with no clue.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT