ADVERTISEMENT

13 minutes left

how is swinging your elbows as hard as you can not excessive?

that guy has fouled Wood just about everytime, no FT's. they make any move and they're shooting.

Doolin should sit the rest of the game. must be "sick" again.

Wow, we tried to give it away. But then Arizona started choking too. But what a win! I never saw this coming! We deserved this win too which makes it even more impressive.

What a win!!!!!!!!!!

That's a signature W. This team is getting better, period. What a pleasure that game was to watch.

If Chris Wood decides to take the ball to the rim like that he's a matchup nightmare. He's rapidly becoming the best player development story of the year- anywhere IMO

good game but i can do with OUT the court storming. nothing says inferior like storming the court against a team we battle for recruits.

This post was edited on 12/23 11:05 PM by SanDiegoRebel2010alum

Wood looked fantastic. So much for Morant saying that players don't improve when they play for coach Rice.

^^^ you 2 are a wet blanket and quite frankly, probably jealous you weren't there to do it as well!!!

This team hasn't shown 40 minutes of greatness all year and you want to complain if the fans storm the court to celebrate a monumental wun for these youngsters? Come on man, it's christmas, it's time to celebrate christmas miracles!

I am indifferent to storming the court for the fans. I loved the players staying and celebrating with them. They need to remember the feeling when you win big games.

Since it is something to complain about the same ole people will do just that.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The last two things Bigg Zimm watched at the UNLV game.

Arizona Loss

UNLV fans storm the court.

I wonder if UNLV is now in the lead for Big Zimm?

I might buy the "don't storm the court" comments if our team was at a minimum ranked in the top 25. But coming into this game, even an appearance in the NIT was very questionable. This was such a huge and shocking win that I'm okay with what the fans did.

Personally I did not storm the court, but I don't have an issue with it here. You have to realize that we (students/younger fans) have not been there before. It's exciting. In general I agree though. Not a fan of it.

Been there before .... most these students weren't even born then. An unranked team knocks off number 3 sstorm away and celebrate. The team, fans, and coaches needed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT