ADVERTISEMENT

Zimm Impact vs Previous Years Top Kids

Insida

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
As i always say,the kids talk.More than often, unless you are someone in these kids circles,the real scoop, dont necessarily make it to the forum.I personally as fan since 87', appreciate that we finally have a Top talent, who leads by example.Last year our top talent perhaps Wood, took the game lightly,although i was a huge fan.This year,especially with a kid as DM, who watches how his teammates work,it was refreshing to hear, how much he appreciates Zimm,and his approach to the game.Some kids will work on their own,some will work even harder,, when they see others who are more talented as Zimm, with that same work ethic.This is to take nothing away from GO or other teammates,its just reality Zimm impacted DM more as a teammate, than others.Last year there were excuses from DM,where as he didnt admit until this year,he simply wasnt strong enough to do certain things on the floor.This year,he saw Zimm turn away All Star invites, to jell with his new teammates,which made immediately gravitateto Zimm decision. Kids these days that are highly rated usually come with ego,i will say Zimm coming in with a selfless mindset,triggered a natural respect from D.I hope our fans cheer, even if the young man has a tough game,it will happen at this level.We may only get to have Zimm for a year,but his impact and attitude has helped restore respect,and its helped DM more than we know.#LETSGO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News