ADVERTISEMENT

Zepeda’s tweet

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Zepeda said on Twitter. As long as Beir and Cotton are around football will remain less than mediocre. Poor guy. He is probably really upset.

I saw more than one tweet being critical of Baer and Cotton. I'm not in the locker room but undermining both guys is rough. CTS could lose the team I would presume Baer will be gone after season someone has to be held for this poor of defense. Cotton not sure if he is replaced it has to be with someone that has the same philosophy but better execution. We have recruited for run first pass second.
Tough time right now

I have no idea. He seems pretty critical of Sanchez, Baer and Cotton. I am sure he will not be on the team much longer.
Maybe that's why he's so critical? Not unusual for sour grapes from a player who doesn't play. If he isn't able to play on one of the worst defenses in college football and is tweeting like that, then he shouldn't be on the team or on scholarship.

Maybe that's why he's so critical? Not unusual for sour grapes from a player who doesn't play. If he isn't able to play on one of the worst defenses in college football and is tweeting like that, then he shouldn't be on the team or on scholarship.
A player should never tweet that garbage no matter what. It's irresponsible.

He knew what he was doing though. I'm sure he had his next move planned before he made the tweet. Still, the classy thing to do, the right thing to do is say nothing and move on.

A player should never tweet that garbage no matter what. It's irresponsible.

He knew what he was doing though. I'm sure he had his next move planned before he made the tweet. Still, the classy thing to do, the right thing to do is say nothing and move on.
I agree that Zepeda should have said nothing.
CTS needs to cut him lose and not say anything to the press about it other than he clearly didn't want to be part of the team.

I agree that Zepeda should have said nothing.
CTS needs to cut him lose and not say anything to the press about it other than he clearly didn't want to be part of the team.
I would be surprised to see Sanchez cut Zepeda. Vegas is a seedy place with lots of shady things going on. If you live in a glass house you don't throw stones.

He even said the coaches didn’t even help him graduate. Real bad stuff.
So Cotton and Bier were supposed to take his basket weaving final for him?
Good to know that he's already off the team. Your story was inspirational kid but you digressed with pulling this crap. I hope you clean your act up and have a good life.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
So Cotton and Bier were supposed to take his basket weaving final for him?
Good to know that he's already off the team. Your story was inspirational kid but you digressed with pulling this crap. I hope you clean your act up and have a good life.

Waaaaaa? Try again after coffee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT