ADVERTISEMENT

Zebra’s took over this game

Did I hear correctly that it was an ACC referee crew officiating the game? If true, how does that happen?

Last edited:
Refs su ked, but UNLV lost game. One stop you win, defense wasn't good enough. Move on beat USU.

Reactions: unlove
Did I hear correctly that it was an ACC referee crew officiating the game? If true, how does that happen?
Yes apparently.

Has anyone else EVER seen the unsportsmanlike call where they flagged our guy for trying to fool the other team that he was leaving the field? Never seen that one before.

Also thought the PI call in the first quarter was BS. Their receiver leans back into the defender and then falls forward to make it look like PI.

I mean....I don't know. You still get a step to the QB. He didn't hit him in the head. He didn't wrap him up and drive him to the ground. I'm not sure what he's supposed to do there.

I mean....I don't know. You still get a step to the QB. He didn't hit him in the head. He didn't wrap him up and drive him to the ground. I'm not sure what he's supposed to do there.
Yeah that was a BS call. Contrast that to the no call in 2018 on the USC hit (link below, scroll down to see the hit) on Gardner Minshew. No targeting, no roughing. Cost us the game.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Yeah that was a BS call. Contrast that to the no call in 2018 on the USC hit (link below, scroll down to see the hit) on Gardner Minshew. No targeting, no roughing. Cost us the game.

Would have been 4th and 20.

I just don't know how you throw that flag. Crying about refs is pointless but son of a.....that was awful.

I typically disagree when people say you can't call a penalty in 'that' situation.

If it's a penalty it's a penalty regardless of when it is in the game.

However that wasn't a penalty and you better damn well be sure it was if you throw that flag.

I would have had no issue if he threw it thinking helmet to helmet because it can be overturned. But roughing thr passer. You can't call that on that play.

The ghost face mask as well. Have yet to see angle showing one.

I'm still pissed.

Reactions: oneepstein
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT