ADVERTISEMENT

Yates suspended for game

It's been posted a couple of times on here in other threads. I'm glad he's not playing. He's as dirty as they get.

It's been posted a couple of times on here in other threads. I'm glad he's not playing. He's as dirty as they get.
Said it the other thread, I usually try and stay away from personal attacks. But that dude is garbage. He should have missed games for the Boyko incident last year. I honestly think this is a makeup call by the MWC who really dropped the ball last year. What he did to Boyko last year was premeditated. I can live with targeting because what may look intentional could be an accident and caused by the speed of the game. But to intentionally try and break a guys arm shows a complete lack of character.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Said it the other thread, I usually try and stay away from personal attacks. But that dude is garbage. He should have missed games for the Boyko incident last year. I honestly think this is a makeup call by the MWC who really dropped the ball last year. What he did to Boyko last year was premeditated. I can live with targeting because what may look intentional could be an accident and caused by the speed of the game. But to intentionally try and break a guys arm shows a complete lack of character.
There's no room in the game for that garbage. Not in that manner. If you hit somebody hard and snap thier neck, that's the risk you take when you get on the field. But to INTENTIONALLY try and end someone's game/season/career in an illegal manner when they are vulnerable? Nu-uh. No room for it.

His roid dosage needs to be slashed way back.

I saw it in the other thread after posting then going and looking again. This board is usually all over that kinda stuff, so it seemed odd. Oh, well....

My understanding is he was suspended for a game last year after the Boyko incident. This is his third suspension.

Would you figure anything more from someone from the community college of northern Nevada?

I saw it in the other thread after posting then going and looking again. This board is usually all over that kinda stuff, so it seemed odd. Oh, well....
I was talking about mentioning the guy being a piece of garbage, not the fact that the topic had been brought up in another thread. It was hidden a bit, so it was good you started a thread about dedicated to just that topic. Its a pretty big blow for Reno.

Reno also could potentially be without one of their starting offensive linemen as well.

My understanding is he was suspended for a game last year after the Boyko incident. This is his third suspension.

Would you figure anything more from someone from the community college of northern Nevada?
From what I understand Reno used 'university or team disciplinary action' The MWC I don't believe took any action which seemed crazy after seeing the replay. I don't think he missed any time at all last year. If he did it was minimal and I don't think it was an entire game.

That deud still playing lets me know the mentality if their coaching staff.
If that didn't tell you, then the fact their coach has been fined for his behavior on the sidlines and now has to have an administrator from the university present with him during game day should.

All coaches debate calls with officials, but this dude loses his mind on every single solitary call.

Reactions: DocRebel
There's no room in the game for that garbage. Not in that manner. If you hit somebody hard and snap thier neck, that's the risk you take when you get on the field. But to INTENTIONALLY try and end someone's game/season/career in an illegal manner when they are vulnerable? Nu-uh. No room for it.

His roid dosage needs to be slashed way back.
From what I am understanding he had not one but 2 targeting penalties in the same game? How was he not thrown out of the game?

And you are right football is a violent game, and there are enough inherent risks involved without some guy taking cheap shots whenever given the chance.

The play alone last year on Boyko warranted at least 3 games because it was far from incidental it was as dirty as can be and even worse was the University of Reno staff's behavior after the game when getting called out on it. Internal punishment my a$$ the league owed us one after that crap that idiot pulled last year......

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Does anyone have video of the Boyko incident? I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

The video quality is bad, but you can get the idea:

Go to about the 2:40 mark and it is soon thereafter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT