ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier and Gonzaga salaries compared to UNLV, TCU and Dixon

umeh43

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
I always talk about Wichita State and Dayton and rightfully so, but Xavier has been big time also. It seems like they're in the Sweet 16 ever year. Their coach is making 1.1 million. When I looked up his salary, I saw that Mark Few from Gonzaga is making 1.3 million. Two more examples on if UNLV just pays a little bit more then what they've have in the past, this program would AT LEAST be a top 35 program and going dancing. Just makes me sick to my stomach. Had to vent again… Sorry

Also, a lot of you on this board wasn't happy about potentially getting Jamie Dixon when Rebel Net broke the news. His first year at TCU, they have 20+ wins for the first time in a long time. His weakness in the past has been recruiting. Ryan Miller will EASILY fix that. If Jamie Dixon was the coach at UNLV, obviously Ryan Miller would've stayed also, the damage they would have done together at UNLV would have been big time. Top 25 program easily. We would have gone dancing this year. They're going to do really good things at TCU. Again we couldn't afford to buy out Dixon's contract. If we could, he's probably our coach. Sorry… I had to vent again

Reactions: RebelDave2009
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News