ADVERTISEMENT

WR Aiden Meeks commits to UNLV

According to his twitter. Visited last weekend
Anybody worry about hudl tapes and crap he have some good ones. Check it out. Excellent get.

Anyone want to ask him anything, I think one of his parents or relatives have access to this site including the confidential board.

Reactions: UNLVbro and 220reb
Has an odd offer list. 2 P5 and s number of FCS offers.

Was offered by Incarnate Ward who is a rising FCS program.

If he runs a legit 4.3 I do not care who his offers were to be honest. Can't coach size and you can't coach speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Has an odd offer list. 2 P5 and s number of FCS offers.

Was offered be Incarnate Ward who is a rising FCS program.

If he runs a legit 4.3 I do not care who his offers were to be honest. Can't coach size and you can't coach speed.

I Believe he didn't go to camp to get rated by 24/7 sports. But his tape is insane!!! He will be another Texas kid that does well for the Rebels

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I Believe he didn't go to camp to get rated by 24/7 sports. But his tape is insane!!! He will be another Texas kid that does well for the Rebels
If you’re from Texas, I automatically like.

Reactions: 220reb
This type of flip has a lot to do with why a lot of people on twitter openly attack recruits. I read one today where the guy directly tweeted asking if the recruit was using the school to get a better deal, and it is hard not to agree when someone commits and a couple of days later changes their mind. With the NIL deals they are paid employees that better get use to this type of attitude going forward. The new world of college football has removed the ability to be too invested in a player anymore.

Reactions: 220reb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT