ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup!

Sir this thread is closed.

America the greatest country in the world, the country that gave the world Christmas and Thanksgiving allows these silly European countries to kick a ball around. We choose not to be good at a sport where you can't use your hands. It's unmanly and quite frankly unAmerican.
There's nothing about soccer that can't be fixed with ice, sticks, a smaller goal and fewer players.

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
There's nothing about soccer that can't be fixed with ice, sticks, a smaller goal and fewer players.

Correct.

Also correct is the use of soccer not football.

I don't think France or Portugal have ever hoisted the Lombardi trophy, and until they do its soccer not football.

Also what you describe is known as Hockey, a sport we gifted to Canadians as it was more conducive to their climate. We can take it back anytime we want though.

Sir this thread is closed.

America the greatest country in the world, the country that gave the world Christmas and Thanksgiving allows these silly European countries to kick a ball around. We choose not to be good at a sport where you can't use your hands. It's unmanly and quite frankly unAmerican.
Who wants to ban this idiot for suppressing speech about the most popular sport in the world? It will only take one like of my post, or even to think about liking this. Heck, if you read this I’ll ban him immediately!

Who wants to ban this idiot for suppressing speech about the most popular sport in the world? It will only take one like of my post, or even to think about liking this. Heck, if you read this I’ll ban him immediately!

Uh World Series? Ever heard of it? Everyone watches it hence the name idiot.

How about the Super Bowl? A game watched by 27 billion people every year. A game so popular it is a national two day holiday.

You think people in Luxembourg are allowed to call in sick the day after the Kickball finals? Nope.

Does the World Cup have Britney Spears and Aerosmith perform at halftime? I didn't think so. Has Janet Jackson ever exposed herself at halftime of Qatar vs Cameroon? Nope.

America 1 World Kickball 0.

banned ban GIF

Uh World Series? Ever heard of it? Everyone watches it hence the name idiot.

How about the Super Bowl? A game watched by 27 billion people every year. A game so popular it is a national two day holiday.

You think people in Luxembourg are allowed to call in sick the day after the Kickball finals? Nope.

Does the World Cup have Britney Spears and Aerosmith perform at halftime? I didn't think so. Has Janet Jackson ever exposed herself at halftime of Qatar vs Cameroon? Nope.

America 1 World Kickball 0.
The best I can find in regards to the super bowl is per www.nfl.com list 208 million watched the last Superbowl
The best I can find regarding the World Cup is that 3.572 billion watched!

Croatia just knocked out Brazil! Brazil scored a goal in the first half of extra time (after playing regulation time 0-0), but Croatia came back to tie it with a goal towards the end of the 2nd half of extra time. Croatia then beat them on penalty kicks to send Brazil packing. Huge upset.

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
What happened to that gay reporter?

Dude, you got to be a total idiot to where a rainbow shirt in the god damn Middle East.

What happened to that gay reporter?

Dude, you got to be a total idiot to where a rainbow shirt in the god damn Middle East.
He’s a good writer, I’m sure you’ve read him a bunch over the years. He’s straight. His brother is gay.

His wife is a - vax up until spike drips from your ears - doctor.

He was reportedly sick, something respiratory.

His brother thinks they murdered him, but that was immediately after it happened and when you get a system shock like that - anything can fly out of your mouth.

But dropping dead in your 40’s, 30’s … it’s not normal. Even during the height of the pandemic, that wasn’t happening often. Now it’s happening and it’s happening more and more.

Climate change. Long Covid. Chance. Those are the only possibilities I guess.

I do hope they perform and autopsy and figure out if he was poisoned or some other foul play.

Reactions: ljurich
- Holy smokes - Unbelievable
‘What a great match this is

Excited that the World Cup will be in 3 different countries in North America in 2026-
United States
‘Canada
Mexico
Expanded to 48 teams
I hope the Final is in Dallas where the available seating is over 100,000, hopefully Los Angeles won’t be be chosen as the venue

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but America didn't single handedly win two world wars and liberate all of europe from the threat of communism for you people fo discuss kickball.

What's next a Cricket thread? Tour de France?

There are 5 acceptable sports to discuss.

Football
Baseball
Boxing/MMA
Basketball
Hockey

All of which were invented by Americans.

Reactions: j. spilotro
The best I can find in regards to the super bowl is per www.nfl.com list 208 million watched the last Superbowl
The best I can find regarding the World Cup is that 3.572 billion watched!

What are you using, the commie metric system to get those numbers?

How many Lombardi trophies does Brazil have? Has France ever won the Cotton Bowl? Has Germany ever three peated an NBA title?

America could win a World Cup.

France or Brazil will never get to say 'I'm going to Disney World!' After winning a Lombardi trophy.

Advantage America.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT