ADVERTISEMENT

With/Without CWood, RV

IMReb

All American
Aug 26, 2010
Last years 4&5 combo was CW, GO and DM. They combined to score 26.7 points per game, and grab 17.5 rebounds per game. I think this years combo of Zimm, GO and Ben Carter can exceed both those numbers. Not by a lot, but exceed them. Exceeding the rebounding will be easier than exceeding the points, but I'd be very happy if they match the points and grab 3 or 4 more rebounds a game. Blocks are another story. Can't make up CWs 90 blocks.

The challenge will be for the SF and guards to pick up Vaughn's 17.8 ppg. Seagars needs to improve on Doolin's 6.4 ppg, which I think he can do. McCaw will need to improve his 9.6 ppg, which also should happen. Also think that Morgan will improve on Kendrick's 7.1 ppg. None of these numbers will improve by huge amounts, but enough to get the job done. And the last factor, bench points, should also improve.

Net results should be our scoring average increases from last seasons 68.2 ppg to around 72 ppg. Just MHO, but I'll check back with this post around March 20th of next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News