ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the practice updates?

I am fairly certain they will have the practice mostly in the morning or evening to keep out of the hottest portions of the day.

One way to keep cool during practice:

1. Coach Tony Sanchez ‏@UNLVSanchez Jul 15
    Coach Belton has the boys working in the pool today Season is right around the bend Go Rebs!pic.twitter.com/QEJ6MwSxf5

CnbUGspUAAAMifP.jpg

14 retweets 66 likes

Pretty much just workouts right now. When actual camp starts in a few weeks I am sure there will be plenty of updates.

Had a shift change, I won't be able to do the m-f morning ones anymore, but I can do the saturday stuff.

Pretty much just workouts right now. When actual camp starts in a few weeks I am sure there will be plenty of updates.
I think Armani Rodgers tweet about first day of practice last week was misleading. I think it was the first day of workouts for freshmen, but not "practice" as we think of it around here. Can't wait fir that to start.

I wonder if there will be free, unfettered access like last year. After the first year you never know if things will change based on the previous years experience. I hope so, cuz the reports were great (Thanks, Bull & Buck (sounds like a pub name)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dloch002
I wonder if there will be free, unfettered access like last year. After the first year you never know if things will change based on the previous years experience. I hope so, cuz the reports were great (Thanks, Bull & Buck (sounds like a pub name)).

I think they are open up until the week of the game when they start to implement gameplans.

That would make sense, but it also makes it sound like in-season access would be virtually nil. Whatever... I'll gobble whatever morsels are tossed my way! :popcorn:

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Typically all practices are open but you must stay in certain viewing areas. Home games, the last practice day before, takes place at Sam Boyd. Those are closed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT