ADVERTISEMENT

What If’s?

Gator 82

Retired Number
May 26, 2008
I’ve never been the kind of person who dwells on things, but man I can’t seem to get these what if’s out of my head. What if Woodard doesn’t drop that interception at the goal line against Syracuse? What if HMW doesn’t get tackled inside the 5 on that long run in the 1st qtr and it turns into 6 pts instead of settling for a FG? What if we don’t get hit with that penalty and Chittendon makes that FG attempt? What if we actually convert just 1 more red zone trip into 6 pts instead of 3 pts? These are plays that are possibly the difference in this team being 8-0 instead of 6-2. It’s enough to drive a sane man crazy. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: LVRebel2000
What if 3 and goal at 18 for boise hit for 16 score on 4th when CB looks at qb instead of following TE. After stupid trick play, BSU blitzes to right, what if RB goes left instead of the right. Little things like stupid penalties.

I’ve never been the kind of person who dwells on things, but man I can’t seem to get these what if’s out of my head. What if Woodard doesn’t drop that interception at the goal line against Syracuse? What if HMW doesn’t get tackled inside the 5 on that long run in the 1st qtr and it turns into 6 pts instead of settling for a FG? What if we don’t get hit with that penalty and Chittendon makes that FG attempt? What if we actually convert just 1 more red zone trip into 6 pts instead of 3 pts? These are plays that are possibly the difference in this team being 8-0 instead of 6-2. It’s enough to drive a sane man crazy. 🤦‍♂️
Hajj was SO close on that run

What if 3 and goal at 18 for boise hit for 16 score on 4th when CB looks at qb instead of following TE. After stupid trick play, BSU blitzes to right, what if RB goes left instead of the right. Little things like stupid penalties.
Yes. Stupid penalties

Game of inches. To win these tough games you have to be perfect at the intangibles. Whoever is closest to perfect wins (i.e. penalties, time management, and coaching). We are evenly matched, they were just more perfect at those little things than we were last night. That's all!

I say this, in 2 years UNLV is with Boise, forget rest of the conference. If UNLV done this 25 yrs ago, UNLV be big 12.
You have to win in vegas. Odom brought talent and can coach, now it's about beating boise.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I say this, in 2 years UNLV is with Boise, forget rest of the conference. If UNLV done this 25 yrs ago, UNLV be big 12.
You have to win in vegas. Odom brought talent and can coach, now it's about beating boise.
The MWC gave an unfair and huge advantage to Boise State. The scheduled BSU with a week off before the UNLV game, then they schedule UNLV to play a Saturday game with the game against BSU on a Friday which is a short week. If they are going to give one team the week off before, they should never schedule the other team with a short week. It also didn't help that the refs made some bad calls that mostly likely decided who won the game.

The MWC gave an unfair and huge advantage to Boise State. The scheduled BSU with a week off before the UNLV game, then they schedule UNLV to play a Saturday game with the game against BSU on a Friday which is a short week. If they are going to give one team the week off before, they should never schedule the other team with a short week. It also didn't help that the refs made some bad calls that mostly likely decided who won the game.
I don’t think it was intentional, it’s the way it falls sometimes. But when teams are picked 1/2, you kinda wish they’d get the same type of time between games.

I don’t think it was intentional, it’s the way it falls sometimes. But when teams are picked 1/2, you kinda wish they’d get the same type of time between games.
It was most likely done before they even figured on UNLV getting better, but they should never have a short week for a team that plays another team that gets an off week within the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT