We will win this weekend if...

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Finish this sentence..

We will win if we.....

Rush for close to 200 total yards and hold San Jose State to 150 rushing yards or less.

We will win if we...

Throw the ball for more than 150 yards and hold Ervin under 125 yards rushing
I agree. Although I don't think it's the yardage 'total' in the passing game but the importance of those yards. I think we can win the game with 150 yards as long as Palandech is making the throws in big spots (converting 3rd downs or getting 5-6-7 yards on first down to keep Spartan defense honest.)

... If we get more points than they do. I had to- sorry.
Having 20k+ fans.... NOT, but it helps.

Seriously, win in the trenches and we can do all of what's been mentioned IMHO.

Reactions: karaoke_jesus
Be plus 2 in the turn over battle and control Time of possession.

If the offense can pull it together/ give the defense a chance to breath. I honestly think the defense can hold their running back from attacking his regular routes.

Our coach make faster adjustments than theirs..
Damn, I am nervous.

Hey guys, I want to know your opinions. I have already stated above but I want to ask your opinions. How important is it in football, basketball or any sport that the coaches make a timely adjustments?
To me, this is the difference and it is a generalized statement.
I keep seeing a young coach like Dave Rice not making a timely adjustments last year because one thing or another....

We will win if

Palendech doesn't try to do too much and makes good decisions. Defense can win the battle at the line of scrimmage and not give up the big runs. We can control the TOP and keep their offense off the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT