ADVERTISEMENT

We sure could have used this guy’s help

He’s definitely playing on Sundays

I think so. He has shown versatility which is paramount in the NFL today.

He's a bit undersized to play as a 4-3 DE or even a 3-4 OLB consistently. I'm basing that on the Steelers model of the 3-4 where they often draft undersized college DEs to play OLB, but by undersized I mean dudes that are 250-260 not 230. But in spot duty in obvious passing downs he could definitely be a situational pass rusher.

He'll likely make it to the NFL at LB. ILB/OLB don't know. He's got a nose for the ball, he's athletic enough, closes well, is a good tackler.

He'll need to show he won't be a liability in coverage..I think he's athletic enough, smart enough to hold up.

I think he gets drafted..

Last edited:
I think so. He has shown versatility which is paramount in the NFL today.

He's a bit undersized to play as a 4-3 DE or even a 3-4 OLB consistently. But in spot duty in obvious passing downs he could definitely be a situational pass rusher.

He'll likely make it to the NFL at LB. ILB/OLB don't know. He's got a nose for the ball, he's athletic enough, closes well is a good tackle.

He'll need to show he won't be a liability in coverage..

I think he gets drafted..
Typical Patriots pick. He got the demeanour for Bellichick's team.

Did he really gain much by going to a middling Big 10 team? I think he would be in the same exact spot draft wise if he were here.

Did he really gain much by going to a middling Big 10 team? I think he would be in the same exact spot draft wise if he were here.

I'm not so sure. Obviously with all the money NFL teams have, scouts, social media etc there are fewer and fewer hidden gem type players..

What makes the move to Michigan State good for him despite their middling results is that his level of play may have risen against better opposition. He's also been used in multiple roles for MSU. As an outside edge rusher and at MLB. He's done well in both spots again vs better opposition.

I actually think he has improved his draft stock.

This guy hasn’t been suspended by MSU yet, but video of his role in the fight last game to me looks like he could be added to the 4 that already have been suspended.
Just was it appears. Too bad, hopefully doesn’t hurt his draft stock too much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT