ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT …

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
So, who are the democrats going to put up as the nominee? No way they can go forward with this guy. His mind is (and has been) tapioca pudding.

I thought it was a bad debate, the cutting off of the mics actually helped Trump because it allowed Biden to continually self destruct.

Trump can’t answer a question, he goes on a tangent that’s totally unrelated to the topic. Everything is the greatest, the best ever, a record, incredible, fantastic, blah, blah, blah.

I lost count of the number of outright lies told between the two of them and it’s not like I know every fact. There were blatant lies from both parties.

I hate them both because they both fkd up everything Covid royally. Trump didn’t answer the Green Energy well enough, went on a tangent instead, Biden was for it (I consider the CO2 thing a major, major scam). Though Trump did say utilize all energy sources, I took that to mean petrol and nuclear, which I agree with, and cutting back reliance on wind and solar. Biden thinks we are respected, Trump doesn’t. Trump is right. Biden is talking about the economy as good, come on, man. I don’t know if he’s just lying or isn’t aware of anything.

Trump won, very, very easily by my eyes and ears. But let’s keep it real, the same amount of credit was due to UNLV for a crushing 56 point victory over Bethesda. Gotta consider the opposition.

So seriously, who do they roll out to replace Biden? I don’t follow this stuff closely enough. But it’s obvious they can’t go with Biden. In fact, given his mental faculties, he should have been done 2-3 years ago. Media covered up and polished a lot of shit.

This country is in a very, very bad place right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News