ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas Golden Knights

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
Admittedly, I'm a casual fan at best. That being said, I love how engrained they are in the community. They seem to embrace Las Vegas while remaining out of trouble (correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't heard about any incidences).

How was the draft and how were the trades for the team? Net positive? Net decline? I know that it's tough to judge until next year's playoffs, but what are your thoughts?

I saw that we lost Logan Thompson, which is a name that I'm aware of. Did we keep the other goalie who helped us with the Cup?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yes, Adin Hill, our Cup-winning goalie, is still on the roster, as of today. Hoping Pavel Moysevich, who VGK drafted #83 overall in the recent NHL draft, can be a decent NHL goalie. Dude is 6-5 and, supposedly, a smart player but, at his size, not terribly quick, though moves well enough. The Golden Knights have never really been a team to develop players, so we'll see.

Lost Marchessault. Bummer. He was one of the originals and a favorite. Got a jersey with his name on it after winning the Cup. He’ll be missed but I trust McKrimmon is making the moves that have to be made. Won a Cup so tough for anyone to complain.

Lost Marchessault. Bummer. He was one of the originals and a favorite. Got a jersey with his name on it after winning the Cup. He’ll be missed but I trust McKrimmon is making the moves that have to be made. Won a Cup so tough for anyone to complain.

I'm not exactly thrilled with the offseason so far but like you touched on, it's hard to question this management team based on their results.

I think Holtz from NJ could surprise some people. Former #7 overall pick.

Knights are set at center but wing depth is not great right now. Need to address that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT