• Rebs win

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnthemRebel

Conference POY
Oct 21, 2016
Saturday @ 1pm on National TV.

Wish I could make the trip. I’ll be turned in.

LETS GO REBELS!

Don’t look now but the Lobos have lost 3 straight, and magically we’re one game behind them for a first round bye in the MWC tournament, with 6 left to play.

And we hold the tie-breaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelScrub
Don’t look now but the Lobos have lost 3 straight, and magically we’re one game behind them for a first round bye in the MWC tournament, with 6 left to play.

And we hold the tie-breaker.
Remarkable, honestly.

But we still play at SDSU, at BSU, and at reno... so we probably finish .500 the rest of the way.

Reactions: AnthemRebel
Remarkable, honestly.

But we still play at SDSU, at BSU, and at reno... so we probably finish .500 the rest of the way.
Utah St belongs with those others.
Then SJSU and AF.
I am thinking more likely finishing 2-4 in our last 6. That will probably put us at 7th or 8th in conference.
Sure hope I am wrong, routing for 6-0 but there is also such a thing of reality

Remarkable, honestly.

3-3 might get it done. Probably not. 4-2 probably would. Hard to see 4-2 with our remaining schedule though.

NM has @BSU, @SJ and SDSU. Also WY, FSU & @ CSU. Not hard to imagine them going 2-4.

SJSU is still in the mix too, obviously

Last edited:
NM shot 50% against AF and still got blown out for their third straight loss. It appears they were never in the game.

When was the last time we played in a conference as deep & tough as this year’s MWC?

I realize it’s a long shot we win today, but it’s a damn big game and a big opportunity for our guys.

Last edited:
Dee
NM shot 50% against AF and still got blown out for their third straight loss. It appears they were never in the game.

When was the last time we played in a conference as deep & tough as this year’s MWC?

I realize it’s a long shot we win today, but it’s a damn big game and a big opportunity for our guys.
Deep in mediocrity, not all that tough.

Poor David “Hands of stone” Muoka..

Misses a sure put back dunk and then misses the block.

Pretty much sums up our season.

It’s 11-22 and the Rebels cannot stop the bleeding..

Come on Keyshawn..don’t slap the ball, close fist punch him. Send a freakin’ message

College basketball rules are broken.

Flagrant fouls, flops and unnecessary reviews. Yuck

One team is much better than the other and it shouldn’t be that way. SDSU has depth and we don’t, no need to compare their starters or coaching/recruiting with ours, there’s no comparison!

Reactions: WaterHeadBo
Turn off the game now and enjoy your weekend! Also, it looks like LuRod's great start to the season was a fluke. He's ass

Uhh Lon. You gotta sit Gilbert. He is getting wrecked.

Only Solace I have right now is knowing that STDSU will probably Win the MWC Tourney.
Only to get Bounced in the 1st round of the NCAA Tourney!

So about that 4 day tourney run I thought could happen. We are just outclassed. Maybe next year it will get better

jesus, just looked at the score. From the other thread talking about apathy with this program, the apathy for me set in several years ago. This morning I thought about heading over to the Mesa to take in this game but quickly decided not to waste a few hours of my Sat. and it appears that was a good decision. Not too many years ago I wouldnt have missed a UNLV game here in SD.

We just look totally outclassed and not ready for primetime. Back to the drawing board. Kruger better hit the trail hard starting in April

Reactions: Trax0r
They’re making SDSU look like an offensive juggernaut, top 10 team that has dedicated their season to a fallen star, which they aren’t.

UNLV looks so … unorganized, impatient, disinterested to an extent.

Hopefully KK reaches them and they can at least make the game competitive.

Nothing to like about that half. They’re better at everything.

25% shooting and zero assists in a half. Surprised we’re only down 20.

I’m interested in the second half. Character reveal time. If we’re going to get crushed, at least I want to see who keeps fighting and who lays down.

Ive checked out of the season. Maybe we win the play-in game only to be bounced first round? Who knows - who cares?

Kevin's seat is on fire right now, and to be honest, I dont know how he can turn around NEXT season at this point.

just cut it to 12 and call it a day.

the last time I saw a coach look this lost was
Ive checked out of the season. Maybe we win the play-in game only to be bounced first round? Who knows - who cares?

Kevin's seat is on fire right now, and to be honest, I dont know how he can turn around NEXT season at this point.
dude, just go to women’s basketball.

At least they play with heart.

The jump kicking rebels..not a big fan of that kick to try and get a offensive foul.

Nowell shouldn’t come off the floor for the rest of the season. I’d play him every minute he can handle.

Reactions: rebelzzz
82-71

Wasn’t that close.

I need a picture of Muoka dunking on Bradley.
Haha..I walked out the bar with 3 minutes left. I never leave and usually just watch the entire game.

Glad, Coach Kev listened to me. You’re job is safe for now..

We’re gonna have to revamp for next year.

We need a PG and a small forward. This midget basketball shit is not cutting it.

Not having watched much of this team this year , just a few minutes of a couple of games is KK underachieving with this team or does he have them playing about what should be expected given the roster?

Not having watched much of this team this year , just a few minutes of a couple of games is KK underachieving with this team or does he have them playing about what should be expected given the roster?
I think success against an ultra weak non-con altered expectations unfairly. They should definitely be better than they are, we are definitely underachieving. I mean we got swept by Fresno and lost to CSU.

But that mirage shouldn’t have happened. We lost a summer exhibition game to some scrubby Canadian team. That should have said SOMETHING at the time.

It has been clear since preseason that this team sucks. I have not watched 1 game this year... I still painfully fallow game outcomes. Nothing on the short side surprises me, however.

We need some players with guts.
Yeah nuff of that floppy shit. And Keshon shoulda clotheslined the center.

if you’re gonna foul someone go out swinging..

He’s a young kid so he’s gonna have to toughen up. Well they all HAVE to, not just him.

Damn, now I have to sound like a bitter Soccer dad.

Sdsu 18 offensive rebounds to Unlv 13 defensive rebounds. Most games we are getting crushed on boards. Seems to me Nowell should play more as L Rod does not get many boards at all. And 2 of the 3 big guys should be out there together most of the time, especially vs other big teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT