• SDSU cover

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • SDSU win, don’t cover

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Rebs win

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I can’t say i expected them to win today, so I guess it is what it is. In retrospect I suppose we outscored them by 9 in the second half and Nowell was good. Small victories.

Can’t wait to see if the team can come out better against SJSU. I’ll probably bring my 3yo again. He had a blast at his first game, I’m sure we’ll have fun again. We aren’t talent over-matched against SJSU as we were today, so I think the Rebs can win that one:

Sdsu 18 offensive rebounds to Unlv 13 defensive rebounds. Most games we are getting crushed on boards. Seems to me Nowell should play more as L Rod does not get many boards at all. And 2 of the 3 big guys should be out there together most of the time, especially vs other big teams.
Correct. Our entire team is basically 6-4 and under. They are inconsistent shooters and can't rebound. SDSU had +19 rebound advantage, which you just can't give them, especially on the offensive end. Iwaukor and Muoka struggle to rebound vs larger 5s and we don't have a true 4 PF to help rebound.

That was one of the crappiest losses I have ever felt as a fan.

That’s right up there with Duke blowing us out under Marv, Bayno getting beat by Cincy..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT