ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas Stadium- Comparison/Preview

rebelbuck

Retired Number
Aug 14, 2007
Saw a couple minutes of the Vikings / Chargers preseason game on right now. The new Vikings building has the "Clear" roof, that allows plenty of natural light.

I believe that is what is planned for the possible Raiders/UNLV stadium as well, looks really good.

I was watching it too...thought the same thing - Thanks for posting. It gives such a great feel/look to the field while being indoors. I believe that was a big thing for the Raiders is having a grass field.
I'd really like to still have our signature Las Vegas field look (I know it's only year 2, but I really like that addition to tradition). Hopefully they find a way to make that happen when this comes together.

Clear roof in Vegas? Hope that has some type of film to block the heat. Seems to me in Vegas that is like putting an ant under a magnifying glass. Tech probably there to counter that, will look awesome if that is the case.

Yeah I think it would be "tinted" or have a UV safe layer of some sort, I know the Raiders want a natural surface so it would help in that aspect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT