ADVERTISEMENT

USU

If they didn’t hit that string of threes we’d be completely dominating.

Whaley and Louis playing great games. Whaley really stepping up defensively. But overall team D is what’s making the difference. Hope the Rebs keep playing this style, it’s the only way they have to earn themselves a Trny invite.

Missed the first half.

Honestly surprised by the score.
UNLV jumped to an early lead and USU battle back to within 1 point then LuRod and Whaley take over to bring the lead back up. LuRod, JJ, and Whaley are balling. The Boone Bros are quiet thus far. DJ is still DJ. Good teams, good game..

USU making their run. Time for CKK to pull them together and make some adjustments.

We are leaking oil at the moment, Keylan just picked up foul number 4 with 11-12 minutes to go.

UNLV is not playing bad, USU is playing inspired.
We are letting them back into the game, I’m not giving them anything. Yeah they have made a couple shots and we are letting their big man have his way in the paint. We might not hold on if we don’t figure out their zone!

Reactions: lvhiker
I don't think UNLV was ever up by more than 10, and with under 2 minutes to go UNLV is still up by 6. Every time Utah State scores and closes the gap, UNLV finds a way to come back and score again. Good teams find a way to win.

Thomas with 11 assist and zero turnovers doesn't hurt.

CKK better not lose this game by a 1-3-1. Just flash a guy to the middle then another to the hoop easy basket.

CKK better not lose this game by a 1-3-1. Just flash a guy to the middle then another to the hoop easy basket.
Exactly!

No adjustment for this at all, this is why I can’t get on board with Kevin anymore. We are doing everything possible to give them this game today!

Unbelievable. Poor refs, poor coaching by CKK. Foul the dribbler as he brings the ball court. Two shots and you get the ball back.

Reactions: rebel5280
We were absolutely terrible down the stretch today! Kevin doesn’t make an easy adjustment to attack the 1-3-1 zone, no go to guy down the stretch really hurts in games like this and yes losing this game makes the UNM win irrelevant!

Fire Kevin as soon as possible!

That loss is on CKK. Horrible game mgmt over the last 5 min. No adjustment to the 1-3-1, no plan to foul when you’re up 4 with 10 seconds left. Refs definitely made themselves a difference in the game but CKK could have ensured they weren’t THE difference.

Thier is NO way we blew that lead ????

I turned it off because I said we got this -

I thought we won

HOw did they blow the game OMG ????

Thievery. Ball tipped out off them, then USU player flops on a clean boxout and gets sent to the line. BS

Also, bad play by Rebs in last 2 minutes.

Thievery. Ball tipped out off them, then USU player flops on a clean boxout and gets sent to the line. BS

Also, bad play by Rebs in last 2 minutes.
We did let them shoot a 3 pts shot without much contestation. That foul during the shot is totally wrong. Either they call the foul or shot but should not be both counted.

Kevin deserved to lose his job for just this game, if he doesn't challenge this BS

I am not debating the foul or the 3 pts shot, what I am saying is that.....EITHER YOU COUNT TO SHOT OR THE FOUL, IT IS NOT BOTH LIKE THESE IDIOTS REFS COUNTED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT