ADVERTISEMENT

Is Utah State better than us ???

rebelwithacause

Rebel Legend
Mar 27, 2002
They will most likely Win the regular season MW title

We will most likely (IMO) Finish in 2nd place (tied or at Worst 3rd)

That 5 point play -

boy we blew that game -

That call had a lot of weight to it

As a ref I would try to avoid making calls that had so much impact - Funny looking back now -

I would like another shot at USU in the tourny _ i think we clean their clock

Reactions: LVRebel2000
They have an easier schedule. Their toughest game left is vs UNM in the final weekend.. we have SDSU and @ UNR and a tough trip to Laramie.. I wouldn't go slotting us into 2nd or 3rd...
It sucks that a bad call took away a good win, but we also dropped last minute games to CSU and UNR which would've put us on equal footing. I'd rather not face them in the tournament at all, let them get upset by a CSU on that side of the bracket. We're going to have a tough 3 days with a poor bench and last thing I want to see is a team like USU playing for seeding

Reactions: rebel5280
They have an easier schedule. Their toughest game left is vs UNM in the final weekend.. we have SDSU and @ UNR and a tough trip to Laramie.. I wouldn't go slotting us into 2nd or 3rd...
It sucks that a bad call took away a good win, but we also dropped last minute games to CSU and UNR which would've put us on equal footing. I'd rather not face them in the tournament at all, let them get upset by a CSU on that side of the bracket. We're going to have a tough 3 days with a poor bench and last thing I want to see is a team like USU playing for seeding
That is the key our bench sucks, no depth. Winning the tourney will be a long shot at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT