ADVERTISEMENT

UNR football

lanea1

All American
Jan 10, 2010
David Cornwell, QB at Alabama announces his transfer to UNR

I played for Coach White briefly. I did not see this coming. He was a great guy, a player's coach. Not so good of an x'a and o's coach. He left for Oklahoma on a package deal eith Demarco. Had a big role in getting Justin Chassion (former OSU end). His game plan was to give the ball to Demarco. Every. Single. Down.

the only thing I saw his retweet with the cannon and shot with CTS gata. don't poke the bear, he is going to use the air raid offense and a 3-3-6 defense. RebelinWA will that team go with a ground and pound or keep the air raid offense

To be honest, I am not sure. We had to lean on Demarco. I have no idea how he will coaches the rb game. Butler is no Demarco. Demarco did not become good because of coach White. He was a beast to begin with. By the same token, Gorman did not underpreform because of coach White. He didn't have the pieces until the year he left. Coach Bob Altschuler got a lot of the credit for the team that Dan Dolby put together.

However, I can imagine him yelling "that's crap!" And throwing a red bull at someone when a play doesn't work.

I honestly dont understand how you can play for UNLV and then go coach at UNR.

$ or you really need a job..

That's the only reason I can think.

I will say this though, and it typically pisses UNLV fans off. The rivalry means more to them than it does to us. I think top to bottom, Reno lives and breathes the rivalry especially in regards to football.

White is a DB but thats just my opinion. The coach on that staff that probably is the most valuable recruiting wise is Eric Scott, he has very deep ties and is well connected in LA.

UNR is going to the air raid. They hired Hal Mumme and Norvell stated they would throw it all over the park.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT