ADVERTISEMENT

Unlv win last night

What a piss poor decision. The guy was OB for a couple seconds... a unsportsmanlike late hit and an obvious targeting. Hard to screw up a play more than that.
I believe he a walk-on. Good looking player, just a little too excited

It was a late hit, but he was out of bounds for less than a second. Just a poor decision not to back off when he ran out of bounds.

It was a late hit, but he was out of bounds for less than a second. Just a poor decision not to back off when he ran out of bounds.
No offense but I remember that play differently than you do. The player he hit took about 3,4 steps out of bounds and became more upright. That was simply a play where our defender didn’t know where he was relative to the field.

Reactions: dcut03
No offense but I remember that play differently than you do. The player he hit took about 3,4 steps out of bounds and became more upright. That was simply a play where our defender didn’t know where he was relative to the field.
Yeah. Didn't look intentional even though it was targeting. Looked like having zero field presence.

This team is very close to turning the corner. The offensive skill positions are very solid. The defense has been decent at times but could use a little work. Once that defense catches up, this will be a solid team. Boyd had some nice catches last night. The whole receiving corp is deep and talented. Something to be excited about at least.

This team is very close to turning the corner. The offensive skill positions are very solid. The defense has been decent at times but could use a little work. Once that defense catches up, this will be a solid team. Boyd had some nice catches last night. The whole receiving corp is deep and talented. Something to be excited about at least.

The next 3 are very big games!! This team is right there!

The catch was really tight on the sideline, but the receiver didn't obviously tightrope his feet to get in. I think our guy had no idea where the sideline was, was probably looking at the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT