ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV vs SDSU

These announcers are just waiting for this game to end so they can get back to Top Golf or Cheetah’s.

Sdsu is a top 15 team in defensive stats. Unlv has sucked ass all year on offense, if you thought we were gonna actually move the ball it’s the rebel goggles talking.

Not sure what you expected.

Here you go! Big possession right here. This might be Sanchez future after this commercial break post SDSU punt.

Yup people here was talking about miracles. We cant buy one. Just not for this program.

I’m sorry but Sanchez and this staff have to go. That last drive was horrible. Felt like they played for a tying field goal. You’re passing all over them downfield to get down to the 25. First down, Oblad missed an open receiver downfield. Fine. But then you come back and run the ball on 2nd down? Then we have a bubble screen on 3rd down? Keep attacking downfield. You’re a two touchdown underdog, Jesus.

I’m sorry but Sanchez and this staff have to go. That last drive was horrible. Felt like they played for a tying field goal. You’re passing all over them downfield to get down to the 25. First down, Oblad missed an open receiver downfield. Fine. But then you come back and run the ball on 2nd down? Then we have a bubble screen on 3rd down? Keep attacking downfield. You’re a two touchdown underdog, Jesus.
Absolutely they did. Have to get more aggressive and go for the winning score, IMO.

But articles will be written how he deserves another year because he stayed close to SDSU and it was masterful coaching. You know how that goes. We heard the same with Marhvelous losing by only double digits at home vs LMU because they were a better than expected opponent, lol.

Yep.

Oh the 'winnable' game vs CSU next week. They dropped 41 on Fresno at Fresno..And won.
It may be an anomaly, but they were down pretty badly and fought back even though it was already a garbage season. Maybe they play it out with more gusto instead of playing dead like we've been accustomed to seeing. I'm not holding out hope for that but who knows?

It may be an anomaly, but they were down pretty badly and fought back even though it was already a garbage season. Maybe they play it out with more gusto instead of playing dead like we've been accustomed to seeing. I'm not holding out hope for that but who knows?

Not an anomaly. SDSU's offense is anemic.

I said it in a couple posts, SDSU's offensive struggles will keep UNLV in the game.

It was more about their deficiencies on offense than anything else.

UNLV beat SDSU on the road last year.

Losing at home is not a moral victory.

I hate being this negative. It sucks. But 2 - 6 is 2 - 6.

UNLV shot itself in the foot a dozen time during the game. Every time they looking like things were going in the right direction they either made a bone headed play like the center throwing it over the head of the QB; three penalties in a row (one removed because UNLV took a time out just before the flag) to put UNLV into a deep hole on their own 3 yard line; numerous dropped passes that went right into the hands of the receivers, etc....... It all comes down to the fact that the coaching staff still has the team making season opening mistakes half way through the season which shows why Sanchez is gone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT