ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV to play 10 "Nationally-Televised" games in 2024

Wow!

This can be good if we are competitive regardless of opponent and finish bowl eligible but this could be bad for the perception of UNLV football if crap the bed! Let’s hope for the former because the “national” eyes will be watching our team this year!

I imagine the Utah Tech game ends up on the MWN. I'm still surprise Syracuse game didn't get picked up at all. Does anyone know if this is the "complete" national TV schedule, or is there another round later that partners can still claim?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The Pac-2 folks are thrilled with CW and the exposure. I don't get CW with Hulu Live TV so I won't be able to see those fking games. I couldn't get the Pac-12 channel and now no CW. The Pac-12 sucks.
At this days and age, I don’t understand why people still can’t free sports from anywhere. You can watch any sports from anywhere around the world. Just need an internet access

The Pac-2 folks are thrilled with CW and the exposure. I don't get CW with Hulu Live TV so I won't be able to see those fking games. I couldn't get the Pac-12 channel and now no CW. The Pac-12 sucks.
I overpay for cable, and so can get the CW channel. Along with the 2 channels that carry a constant stream of Two and a Half Men episodes, which are my programming of choice. Just sayin'. The Pac-12 does suck. The NEW Pac-12/14 (I guess PacWest is out because there already is a PacWest Conference) won't suck. Meister - you need to chime in on my latest fantastic thread on my WW board.

Excellent catch. I didn't realize that but yes you are correct. At least in my area it is available. I'll have to dust off my antenna.
Use your cell phone service and find the "hot spot" connect it to your TV or use your internet to your TV. Logon to free sports websites. Do the google free sports websites and find a specific site.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
Use your cell phone service and find the "hot spot" connect it to your TV or use your internet to your TV. Logon to free sports websites. Do the google free sports websites and find a specific site.
https://www.cwtv.com/ either over the air or over the internet. Since I do not have cable, I either stream shows or watch over antenna TV. Currently antenna TV in Las Vegas picks up around 150+ stations.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
https://www.cwtv.com/ either over the air or over the internet. Since I do not have cable, I either stream shows or watch over antenna TV. Currently antenna TV in Las Vegas picks up around 150+ stations.
I have not use an antenna since .....God know when. I will not divulge the site again on the internet because the fans here ran their mouth off like a wildfire and the site get shut down. Just google the damn sites.

I have not use an antenna since .....God know when. I will not divulge the site again on the internet because the fans here ran their mouth off like a wildfire and the site get shut down. Just google the damn sites.
You can watch the CW through your TV via internet if not by antenna, and that works well enough for me.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
I overpay for cable, and so can get the CW channel. Along with the 2 channels that carry a constant stream of Two and a Half Men episodes, which are my programming of choice. Just sayin'. The Pac-12 does suck. The NEW Pac-12/14 (I guess PacWest is out because there already is a PacWest Conference) won't suck. Meister - you need to chime in on my latest fantastic thread on my WW board.
You should get used to the name "Mountain West"...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT