ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV football is great - but some people are delusional!

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
I have noticed that on Stubhub there are tickets listed for over $300 for a single seat with highest current price at $1,161 per ticket. Viagogo has a highest price of $1,256 per ticket; Vivid has a maximum price of $387 per ticket; Ticketmaster has a maximum price of $456 per ticket; Ticket Center has a maximum price of $229 per ticket; Gametime has a maximum price of $245 per ticket; Mega Seat has a maximum price of $359 per seat; At least Seat Geek has the highest price at $178 per ticket.

The bottom line is that in many cases you can buy season tickets for below what people are trying to get for a single seas. Priority sideline club 1 tickets are $417 for the remaining 5 games. I hope fans are going directly to UNLV first before overpaying for secondary market tickets when there are an unlimited number of seats that can open up if they sell out the first level.

I have noticed that on Stubhub there are tickets listed for over $300 for a single seat with highest current price at $1,161 per ticket. Viagogo has a highest price of $1,256 per ticket; Vivid has a maximum price of $387 per ticket; Ticketmaster has a maximum price of $456 per ticket; Ticket Center has a maximum price of $229 per ticket; Gametime has a maximum price of $245 per ticket; Mega Seat has a maximum price of $359 per seat; At least Seat Geek has the highest price at $178 per ticket.

The bottom line is that in many cases you can buy season tickets for below what people are trying to get for a single seas. Priority sideline club 1 tickets are $417 for the remaining 5 games. I hope fans are going directly to UNLV first before overpaying for secondary market tickets when there are an unlimited number of seats that can open up if they sell out the first level.
UNLV Tickets being the primary first party vendor for UNLV Athletics is tough for casual fans. I had to walk two different groups of people through using the website for tix foe the fresno game.

Not being on ticket master or axs or something probably hurts that ease of access a bit, deterring some fans

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT