ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV betting love

We're one of the last six teams undefeated against the spread this year (Rutgers, Penn State, Oklahoma, and Oregon).

Though that makes me think the sharp money is going to swoop in at the UNR +10 or +10.5.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Good. Any messaging to the team communicating that people do not believe they’re for real is what we need going into Reno.

what was the number again? For every point swing is $1 million dollars in that direction or $10 millions?

Hawaii is a +5 pts dog to SDSU in Oahu? Wow. I know UH get beat bad by UNLV in Vegas but they're not that bad of a team.

Good luck, Loco. The House will win a lot of money if UNLV cover. Bet wisely.
My house will win *some* money if UNLV cover 😂

I thought the point total was in the high 50s and was gonna take a clean under. I only did a small 2 teamer at UNLV -7.5 and the under (53).

38-13 is kinda where I'm at score wise.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
My house will win *some* money if UNLV cover 😂

I thought the point total was in the high 50s and was gonna take a clean under. I only did a small 2 teamer at UNLV -7.5 and the under (53).

38-13 is kinda where I'm at score wise.
Good luck, Loco. I hate betting the under...

Reactions: LocoRebel
I cannot stand betting unders. This game pushes it.
ever had shrimps boiled in coconut water? The saltiness is gone and left with sweet taste...on my grill, I also having bison NY strip...a little gamey but I still love it. Marinated it with Montreal and Dos Anclas plus American bourbon....medium rare. Love the smells.

ever had shrimps boiled in coconut water? The saltiness is gone and left with sweet taste...on my grill, I also having bison NY strip...a little gamey but I still love it. Marinated it with Montreal and Dos Anclas plus American bourbon....medium rare. Love the smells.
Also had "steamers clams add with the shrimps along with Lemon grass and garlic" Dipping it with lime and black pepper sauce and patis

Have anyone heard of bird sh!t peppers? Small, really small peppers that pack a punch like a MOFO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT