ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV # 101 in Prespring College Football Rankings

Thank you Sir! The Army Black Knights are a point of pride to all that have served the Army as a whole, myself included. That is why Foley wanted to name the Vegas NHL franchise as such.

Father is a West Point Grad...

As for original post. The ranking seems fair. Until we produce on the field consistently we shouldn't expect to get much recognition.

Father is a West Point Grad...

As for original post. The ranking seems fair. Until we produce on the field consistently we shouldn't expect to get much recognition.
I like our trajectory. 2 wins first season, 4 wins second season & depending on which model you are using it will be either 6 or 8 wins this season. If I have a choice I will pick 8.

Good article by Brewer today stating that Armani will be taking the initial snaps and will be given every opportunity to land the job of starting QB this next year. No mention of Stanton, maybe they will move him to either LB or FB this year. Interesting take on Palandech how Sanchez states he was never in a position to succeed. He was injured and then by the time he got healthy all the receivers were down and the line was hurting as well. What wasn't said was that Stanton had healthy receivers and line and couldn't get it done.

An offense that can produce will immediately improve the defense by keeping them off the field for longer stretches as well as offering hope for the offense to score some points. Too many times our defense was logging the lion's share of minutes during the games.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/feb/28/spring-practice-could-signal-start-of-armani-roger/

Good article by Brewer today stating that Armani will be taking the initial snaps and will be given every opportunity to land the job of starting QB this next year. No mention of Stanton, maybe they will move him to either LB or FB this year. Interesting take on Palandech how Sanchez states he was never in a position to succeed. He was injured and then by the time he got healthy all the receivers were down and the line was hurting as well. What wasn't said was that Stanton had healthy receivers and line and couldn't get it done.

An offense that can produce will immediately improve the defense by keeping them off the field for longer stretches as well as offering hope for the offense to score some points. Too many times our defense was logging the lion's share of minutes during the games.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/feb/28/spring-practice-could-signal-start-of-armani-roger/
I think Stanton knee injury is greater than stated. Seeing the video from last fees showing his knee brace only provides more evidence as such. I am curious what the situation is truly.

Sanchez just did an interview on the Rebzone stating pretty much what this article did. Armani will be given every opportunity to win the job but he has to out perform Stantan/Palandech. Said Stanton is ready to go for spring.

Also ready to go will be all the receivers except Woods who will be limited and they will keep Boyd out of most contact as they know what he brings to the table. Robert Jackson will also do drills but no contact so CB competition just opened up a bit.

the qb situation will be fun to watch. rb will be deep, wr will be deep if we don't get hit with injury like last year. my expectations get 6 wins go to a bowl and beat that team up north to get the cannon back

Reactions: bcvegaspt
They have to shore up the secondary and get a better pass rush, and they will be ball bound.

Putting Mouton back inside as a slot CB will help. Jackson was solid the two games he was healthy. He should be a go in the fall. Other CB job up for grab.

Pass rush and pass coverage go hand in hand.

Dudes can't cover all day. If we can't generate a pass rush doesn't matter who we have.

The actual pass coverage wasn't that bad in terms of opponents completion percentage. Where we struggled was in deep coverage. Upgrade at safety would help.

Keyes and Hawthorne both more 'in the box' safeties. We could use at least one safety with range who can help in coverage.

It's interesting that the article points out that they were two plays from being 2-10. I never saw it that way. I thought they were two plays from being 6-6.

Reactions: Rebelgate
Thank you Sir! The Army Black Knights are a point of pride to all that have served the Army as a whole, myself included. That is why Foley wanted to name the Vegas NHL franchise as such.
One of the greatest college football experiences is to attend a Homecoming Game at West Point. From revelry to the "long grey line" to taps, it is something that every football fan should experience at least once in life.

318 × 270 - west-point.org

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT