ADVERTISEMENT

Unbelievable!!!

Big shot at the end, Bradley wasn’t even on the floor and they still drain it. Oh how I would love it to be the Scarlet and Gray sigh… smh!

Big shot at the end, Bradley wasn’t even on the floor and they still drain it. Oh how I would love it to be the Scarlet and Gray sigh… smh!
I could not believe no time out and no Bradley and Trammell on the court, and it worked. The coach would have got huge criticism had they not pulled that off.

Reactions: rebel5280
While I have marveled at the run SDSU is on this year, I would bet the house on UConn to run roughshod over the Aztecs in the finals. If that’s the way it ends up playing out and I think it will!

It really was. Whatever you've got to say about the officiating, that game felt like a big time game and it was fun as heck to watch.
I lost respect for the FAU guy when he flopped after the elbow. Just unneeded theatrics.

Who would have thought, FAU on the final four.

We’re so used to bad officiating in the MWC, that they would have called it.

SDSU might potentially have blown their wad in this game only to get beat badly Monday.

Still gonna root for the Aztecs. You’d have to be really bitter not to.

I lost respect for the FAU guy when he flopped after the elbow. Just unneeded theatrics.

Who would have thought, FAU on the final four.

We’re so used to bad officiating in the MWC, that they would have called it.

SDSU might potentially have blown their wad in this game only to get beat badly Monday.

Still gonna root for the Aztecs. You’d have to be really bitter not to.
Turns out I’m really bitter.

Incredible. I watched from a packed bar here in SD when that shot went in the place went crazy. When SDSU was down 14 I didn’t think there was any chance they had the offense to come back from that, but their D down the stretch was great.

UConn is really good, unless I’m mistaken they have won every tourney game by at least 15. I don’t see any way that they get beat on Monday night.

So how much money does UNLV get out of this?
I think I saw a number around 250K for the next 6 years.. And nothing past Elite 8 so nothing gained by them making a final...
Conference gets 16 million for the 8 units played divided by the teams in conference over 6 years.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
So how much money does UNLV get out of this?

212K per MW Commissioner or $1.272 Mil. total.

I think I saw a number around 250K for the next 6 years.. And nothing past Elite 8 so nothing gained by them making a final...
Conference gets 16 million for the 8 units played divided by the teams in conference over 6 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT