ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC Ricky White III

Ricky could have left us for p4 payday. He was betting another big stat year would help his draft status. Horrible qb throwing has his year in flames. He should be upset. Not so sure friel shouldn't be in there. Teams will stack the box against us until we prove we can throw and catch.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Ricky could have left us for p4 payday. He was betting another big stat year would help his draft status. Horrible qb throwing has his year in flames. He should be upset. Not so sure friel shouldn't be in there. Teams will stack the box against us until we prove we can throw and catch.

Ricky had an uncharacteristic drop on a potentially huge gain. There was another play he cut route off. Not sure if it was miscommunication with QB or not on an option route. No way bashing Ricky, he's our #1 weapon. But stuff happens.

DeJesus had a drop on sure TD as well early in game.

Sluka hasn't been great but not all on him either.

Odom referenced drops in postgame presser.

UNLV hasn't needed to pass in the 2nd half of two games.

KU has 2 CBs that are likely NFL draft picks.

Rebs have faced two of the better defenses they will see this season.

UH and KU both top 30.

Last edited:
Are these
Ricky had an uncharacteristic drop on a potentially huge gain. There was another play he cut route off. Not sure if it was miscommunication with QB or not on an option route. No way bashing Ricky, he's our #1 weapon. But stuff happens.

DeJesus had a drop on sure TD as well early in game.

Sluka hasn't been great but not all on him either.

Odom referenced drops in postgame presser.

UNLV hasn't needed to pass in the 2nd half of two games.

KU has 2 CBs that are likely NFL draft picks.

Rebs have faced two of the better defenses they will see this season.

UH and KU both top 30.
Drop in his lap and he didn't know the ball was coming. Still Ricky's fault. Quick slant on our 2nd drive in the red zone with his eyes firmly in the sun. That one where he cut off his route was odd to me. I'm guessing Ricky was expecting him to underthrow the ball. It wasn't a back shoulder throw. Bryant had fallen down too and the safety was really late. That was a TD if he continues the route.

It will get better. It has to with time. There is no way he puts up 1400 yards this season. I hope he does and we do face some more really bad defenses without pass rushes or secondary help. I hope we can get him to 1000 yards this season. He's still drafted next May. Too much talent not to be.

Jajajajaja is spanish. I have a macro in my phone to change "haha" to jajajajajajaja.

Last edited:
Are these

Drop in his lap he didn't know the bal was coming. Still Ricky's fault. Quick slant on our 2nd drive in the red zone with his eyes firmly in the sun. That one where he cut off his route was odd to me. I'm guessing Ricky was expecting him to underthrow the ball. It wasn't a back shoulder throw. Bryant had fallen down too and the safety was really late. That was a TD if he continues the route.

It will get better. It has to with time. There is no way he puts up 1400 yards this season. I hope he does and we do face some more really bad defenses without pass rushes or secondary help. I hope we can get him to 1000 yards this season. He's still drafted next May. Too much talent not to be.

Jajajajaja is spanish. I have a macro in my phone to change "haha" to jajajajajajaja.

He has enough film already.

NFL scouts recognize QB changes and offensive scheme changes.

More tape can't hurt but he has enough now NFL guys probably already have an idea/grade.

I think he could go as high as 3rd or 4th round.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT