ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

Yep playing, TN, Bama QBs is lot different then MWC, need some beef up front and quick athletic kids too

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
I would love to know which players are leaving under their own volition and which are being “encouraged” to leave. All in all, a good list for a school to not be on. Though I suppose a school like Alabama has transfers knocking the doors down.

I would love to know which players are leaving under their own volition and which are being “encouraged” to leave. All in all, a good list for a school to not be on. Though I suppose a school like Alabama has transfers knocking the doors down.

The minute money became involved players became defacto employees.

I'm good with both sides of it.

Also going to be a wake up call for a lot of guys.

Saw a stat, something 40% (not sure feel free to correct if wrong) of portal players don't find a home.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The minute money became involved players became defacto employees.

I'm good with both sides of it.

Also going to be a wake up call for a lot of guys.

Saw a stat, something 40% (not sure feel free to correct if wrong) of portal players don't find a home.
And once somebody enters the portal, the original school can decide whether or not to take them back if the player doesn't portal away

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
DB Adari Haulcy - New Mexico in the portal. He had about 100 tackles from the safety position. Definite take.

Interesting and wouldn't be a bad get or surprising based on a couple things.

1) Played in Danny Gonzales' / Rocky Long's 3-3-5 defense. Despite record UNM's defense kept them in some games early. Tended to wear down because offense couldn't do anything.

2) Odom said in interview he liked 3 high safety look with an odd front. (3-3-5). Said he never wants QBs comfortable with what they see. (Sounds like Rocky Long).

So he may fit with what Odom would like to do. 100 tackles in a 12 game season is some pretty good production.

Damn just looked. That was as a freshman it looks like.

Three years eligibility. 2nd team All MWC. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Actually, Alabama doesn't need the portal because they're getting the premium talent right out of the gates. It actually helps them clear their roster. Yes they're still trying to get a few key guys, but their needs are less so in collecting transfers and more in bringing in the better HS talent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT