ADVERTISEMENT

Top 100 Basketball

UNLV had sucked at basketball for so long i doubt they would make the list if the list was extended to 150. For this year it wouldnt surprise me to see UNLV finish in the 6-8 range in the MWC. That does not get you anywhere near the top 100

Great shovelers of shit to feed the tender hearts will proclaim some sort of greatness. And maybe, just maybe they’ll get it right after 7 or 8 years of the same nonsense.

Until they show something drastically different … my guess is more of the same …. But I’m a Debbie downer so maybe it’ll be great like the smoke blowers think. But none of their “studs” or “horses” or “beasts” of the last x years have made a dent in after college hoops either many didn’t while they were in college …

Benefit of the doubt all used up, again. Show it, don’t promise it.

I don’t think it matters all that much. Not many will watch, attendance will be down, results will be bland… and an extension at same rate of pay … and hope football stays up and camouflages basketball futility.

Great shovelers of shit to feed the tender hearts will proclaim some sort of greatness. And maybe, just maybe they’ll get it right after 7 or 8 years of the same nonsense.

Until they show something drastically different … my guess is more of the same …. But I’m a Debbie downer so maybe it’ll be great like the smoke blowers think. But none of their “studs” or “horses” or “beasts” of the last x years have made a dent in after college hoops either many didn’t while they were in college …

Benefit of the doubt all used up, again. Show it, don’t promise it.

I don’t think it matters all that much. Not many will watch, attendance will be down, results will be bland… and an extension at same rate of pay … and hope football stays up and camouflages basketball futility.

I hope you're wrong. As a student, this is the most excited I've been for a sports season to start in a long time-- I plan on going to every home game and getting as many others as I possibly can to attend as well.

I hope you're wrong. As a student, this is the most excited I've been for a sports season to start in a long time-- I plan on going to every home game and getting as many others as I possibly can to attend as well.
That’s good I hope they become worthy of it

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I hope I’m wrong and I hope you go to every single game regardless of the situation. and I hope you drag dozens of others with you.

Spilotro knows this team is really good and has a chance to win the MW. That's why he is being overly pessimistic, faking us all out with pessimism.

• Haha
Spilotro knows this team is really good and has a chance to win the MW. That's why he is being overly pessimistic, faking us all out with pessimism.
I don’t think I’ve had anything but pessimism, perhaps heavily guarded soft optimism at best … unfortunately, the results have mirrored.

I’m sure I’ll remain pessimist until we get some solid results or clean slate with a promising hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT