ADVERTISEMENT

Those uniforms...

UNLVFansincebirth22

Lottery Pick
Jul 24, 2008
Las Vegas
Were absolutely SICK. I know we've worn that combo before (I think), but I havent commented on them yet.

Im so happy for our uniform upgrades. It sounds silly but in this day and age of college football, how many uniform combos--and how sweet they are--are absolutely crucial.

Reactions: hrz702
Were absolutely SICK. I know we've worn that combo before (I think), but I havent commented on them yet.

Im so happy for our uniform upgrades. It sounds silly but in this day and age of college football, how many uniform combos--and how sweet they are--are absolutely crucial.
Actually I think that was the firsts time we've worn that combo. First year for the black helmets, the other times we worn them was with all black and with a white jersey.

I got totally screwed this game. Apparently here in Houston I didn't have the correct Root sports channel. It worked when we played CSU. Then the stream was "blocked for my area". I don't know why they would block it here. Effing BS!

So I listened on the radio, what a game to freaking miss!

Actually I think that was the firsts time we've worn that combo. First year for the black helmets, the other times we worn them was with all black and with a white jersey.

I got totally screwed this game. Apparently here in Houston I didn't have the correct Root sports channel. It worked when we played CSU. Then the stream was "blocked for my area". I don't know why they would block it here. Effing BS!

So I listened on the radio, what a game to freaking miss!
I hear ya on the Root thing. I have Root-Northwest in my area, which really only helps if we play BSU, but the game was primary on Root-Rocky Mtn (I think). Root-NW showed it delayed by four hours, so I just went and raked leaves and did other "responsible" crap for the afternoon, then watched it later. Didn't have the luxury of radio.

I hear ya on the Root thing. I have Root-Northwest in my area, which really only helps if we play BSU, but the game was primary on Root-Rocky Mtn (I think). Root-NW showed it delayed by four hours, so I just went and raked leaves and did other "responsible" crap for the afternoon, then watched it later. Didn't have the luxury of radio.
Weird. When I got the CSU game, it started an hour late for some reason. Unfortunately it was already over by then:cry:

I streamed it on Livestream... Not one issue. And I can go back whenever I want to re-watch it again.
I tried at UNLVREBELS.com, TheMW.com, and livestream and got "this is has been blocked in your area" message.
Not good for our Houston recruiting, just sayin'!

I can't recall but, have we worn the All Black uni's with the black helmets yet? I would love to see that maybe even against FBSU this Friday !!!

I can't recall but, have we worn the All Black uni's with the black helmets yet? I would love to see that maybe even against FBSU this Friday !!!
Yes. We unveiled the new black helmets for our conference opener against FSU along with black pants and jerseys. The amazing Dalton Sneed run was in the all-blacks.

Against BSU, we're going with white pants and jerseys with the black helmets. Pretty sure we haven't lost in the black helmets so....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT