ADVERTISEMENT

This is GOLD

Doneoett

National Player of the Year
Jun 15, 2015
His team is under .500 plus he has played like 5 or 6 years. They were invited to some other tourney last year also with a record und .500 which the lost in the 1st game. Cheated my ass.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
His team is under .500 plus he has played like 5 or 6 years. They were invited to some other tourney last year also with a record und .500 which the lost in the 1st game. Cheated my ass.
Entitlement. Treat him special.

You know what this kid should have said,

Maravich did it in 83 games, so even If we did have one more game or had I scored 4 more points this season an ended up with more points in my career which was over 144 games, its cant even began to be compared to the record he set in only 83 games. I am just fortunate to be able to play 144 games of the course of my 6 year college career.

You know what this kid should have said,

Maravich did it in 83 games, so even If we did have one more game or had I scored 4 more points this season an ended up with more points in my career which was over 144 games, its cant even began to be compared to the record he set in only 83 games. I am just fortunate to be able to play 144 games of the course of my 6 year college career.
Humility? Nah. He’s the man! Or would have been.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT