ADVERTISEMENT

The longest day-after

wolfgang jayn

National Player of the Year
Jan 17, 2006
After watching a significant amount of the Utah State/ New Mexico game, two teams that are truly bereft of talent, I watched 2 erratic left handed quarterbacks in your game. Somebody had to win, and with 5 minutes left in the game, San Diego, after being stuffed the entire game. suddenly finds its running game. You have no excuses other than you are the web-Ls. Haener is up next, and its more than likely you will experience another long day. You have alot more talent than either Hawaii or Nevada, but winning at Hawaii is never easy and Nevada, despite one of it's worst teams ever, will show up. Losing to Nevada with a bowl berth in the balance would be devastating. I suggest you lose to Hawaii and diminish the impact of the Nevada game. Besides, a 4-8 record is pretty good for you guys.

After watching a significant amount of the Utah State/ New Mexico game, two teams that are truly bereft of talent, I watched 2 erratic left handed quarterbacks in your game. Somebody had to win, and with 5 minutes left in the game, San Diego, after being stuffed the entire game. suddenly finds its running game. You have no excuses other than you are the web-Ls. Haener is up next, and its more than likely you will experience another long day. You have alot more talent than either Hawaii or Nevada, but winning at Hawaii is never easy and Nevada, despite one of it's worst teams ever, will show up. Losing to Nevada with a bowl berth in the balance would be devastating. I suggest you lose to Hawaii and diminish the impact of the Nevada game. Besides, a 4-8 record is pretty good for you guys.
While your posts are always arrogant, belittling, and a waste of our reading time, you’re actually on the “classy” end for a unr fan.

I’m sorry if I offended you by including the city of Reno in your school name, despite it being included in your school name no matter how much you try to distance yourselves from it.

Living in Reno, how much joy can you have, it's blank hole.
That said I actually believe UNLV loses out, Arroyo is horrible, I have no faith in coaching staff can coach players up at all.

Reactions: rebel5280
It was a nice change actually having hopes of a bowl game when November rolled around but then of course hopes are crushed again

I vote going back to Sam Boyd if we can go 10-2 the next 2-3 years with Gruden. Beating 2 P5 teams a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT