ADVERTISEMENT

The Fremont Cannon named the second best rivalry trophy in CFB

$5 Bits of Broken Chair trophy should have been higher. The Golden Pineapple should have made an appearance as well.

I'm surprised the snowflake students haven't made a campaign against the cannon saying it's too militaristic.
I surely hope the students who lobby to out Hey Reb and the Cannon flunked out off school. Millions of fans have relish and enjoy these symbols for generations and they took it down or try to.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the snowflake students haven't made a campaign against the cannon saying it's too militaristic.
They're too busy protesting something they are completely ignorant about and trying to figure out if from the river to the sea means from the Danube to the Caribbean.

Reactions: butta1231
I surely hope the students who lobby to out Hey Reb and the Cannon flunked out off school. Millions of fans have relish and enjoy these symbols for generations and they took it down or try to.
They are too busy trying to get the government to pay off their loans for gender studies!

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
Friggin hippies stole Hey Reb and I took that personal
UNLV has always been charmin soft woke … so that they gave up Hey Reb so easily wasn’t a surprise, but it was still disappointing.

We really don’t deserve the name Rebel … it has nothing to do with our school. It was a part of our basketball program for 17 years, we embodied it then. But other than that, we are Barbie and Ken.

UNLV has always been charmin soft woke … so that they gave up Hey Reb so easily wasn’t a surprise, but it was still disappointing.

We really don’t deserve the name Rebel … it has nothing to do with our school. It was a part of our basketball program for 17 years, we embodied it then. But other than that, we are Barbie and Ken.
And we don't deserve the "Runnin" name either. So are we the Walkin Barbies??

Reactions: j. spilotro
And we don't deserve the "Runnin" name either. So are we the Walkin Barbies??
That might offend some ultra liberal Aussie living in Vegas, so Barbie won’t work. And the walking part, we must find it in our heart to be very sensitive for this who have lost the ability to move freely, those that are unable to walk.

Feelings are priority one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT