ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Syracuse

Just watched the press conference with the Syracuse head coach:

I really like this dude. Like last week, I do think we have a huge leg up having Odom as our head coach. It was obvious how much more prepared we were than Fresno and Skipper. Fran has never been a head coach before. This is his first road game. I think he’ll be really good, but he’s growing through some growing pains.

Also, it seems that have little trust in their kicking game. Bull should be happy.

Kickers are a necessary evil.

Words no kicker has ever heard..

'I'm proud of you son'...

Reactions: c-reb-run
Their best receiver is either injured or missing for other reasons. #8. When the media asked about #8, the coach got a little angry that they keep asking about him. Doesn’t look like #8 is playing this week either.

Jim Boeheim had the same scheduling technique. Wouldnt leave the state of NY until January.

It’s also a 9:00 game for them.

He didn’t say when they’re coming out to Vegas

Last edited:
Their best receiver is either injured or missing for other reasons. #8. When the media asked about him he got a little angry that they keep asking about him. Doesn’t look like he’s playing this week either.

Jim Boeheim had the same scheduling technique. Wouldnt leave the state if NY until January.

It’s also a 9:00 game for them.

He didn’t say when they’re coming out to Vegas
You sure you got the right number for the receiver? Maybe so since he transferred in from Georgia, but he only had 1 catch last year for GA and this season, he played in 2 games and has 8 catches for 97 yards.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
You sure you got the right number for the receiver? Maybe so since he transferred in from Georgia, but he only had 1 catch last year for GA and this season, he played in 2 games and has 8 catches for 97 yards.
Yeah. #8 Zeed Haynes. He redshirted last year after only playing in a couple games. He's supposed to be their best receiver according to Fran and the Syracuse media.

HS Committed/Decommitted - Rutgers

HS Committed/Decommitted - Penn State

Committed - Gerogia (played 3 games)

Transfer to Syracuse. What a ride

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LVRebel2000
McCord is leading the nation in yards with their pro style offense. With that said that’s partly because he can’t really scramble. He runs like Nick Sherry. Sure, he can get a few yards here and there. But if they have the rely on the QB sneak, Woodard will set NCAA records.

If we can shut down the passing lanes, get the pass rush going, and get them to be one dimensional we win. This will also be one the largest O line we face this year. They’ve got the pro style offense, and the line to get it going.

On the other side of the ball, they run a base 4-2-5 with 4 big, tall, and athletic guys up front. We should be able to create some mismatches with their secondary. The misdirection of the gogo should work in our favor.

I wouldn’t sleep on this team.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT